• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I must be real slow on the uptake I didn't even realize they did a massive overhaul to how giveaways worked here until I noticed the icon on the left.

neonglow

Oct 25, 2017
1 gift from newmoneytrash

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from newmoneytrash newmoneytrash!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

newmoneytrash said:
This is an old code that I found in my desk so there's a chance it might not work. Sorry in advance if it doesn't!

These are our awesome prizes:

Sevacro

Oct 4, 2019
Some awesome games being given away. Thanks to the givers and grats to the winners!

Btw how many posts are needed until you are no longer junior?

Last edited:
1 gift from Dazraell

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dazraell Dazraell!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Dazraell said:
Shadowrun Returns is looking for a good home.

• Steam Steam: Shadowrun Returns - Won by Faith Faith (31 entries)

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
OMGOMGOMGOMG I WOOOOOOON!!!

WOOOOOO!

I'm now officially part of the 1%, plebs!

Thanks Akita One!

Don't know what I'm going to spend this on, guys! Can you suggest some Non-Sony-available, kinda-low-spec stuff in the vein of Ori or Cuphead?
Seeing the current Steam sale in my wishlist reminded about this game, Splasher, currently on sale for $5 the cheapest it has ever been. It came to PS4 too, though it's cheapest price was $6 a couple of weeks ago.

store.steampowered.com

Splasher on Steam

Splasher is a fun and challenging 2D Platformer filled with humor and surprises. Armed with a paint cannon, you’ll face the dangers of the Inkorp mega-factory in order to save your companions, the Splashers, and put an end to the Machiavellian projects of the evil boss, Le Docteur.

Sevacro

Oct 4, 2019
If I remember correctly, you already passed the limit, it's apparently 100 posts.

This is according to the rules but it's not very clear:
Junior Phase

Once your account is activated, you can immediately begin posting replies. In order to discourage elitism, no publicly visible distinction is made between new members and longtime veterans. However, accounts that have less than 300 posts and/or joined less than 90 days ago may be subject to stricter moderation, as we have to be on the lookout for troll accounts and bad faith posters. This 'junior phase' is your chance to settle in, get a feel for the forum, and demonstrate your capacity for civil discourse. Please do not try to push any limits until you are sure where the lines are. Do not try to inflate your post count with spam or low quality posts.

2 gifts from Malakiax

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Malakiax Malakiax!

Malakiax said:

• Steam Steam: Yakuza Kiwami - Won by nsilvias nsilvias (102 entries)
  • Steam Steam: My Time at Portia - Won by Jadax Jadax (49 entries)

Zaber

Alt account
Banned
Sep 11, 2019
"You need to participate more in this thread before you can enter this giveaway!"

Ok.

1 gift from RicJFNas

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from RicJFNas RicJFNas!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

RicJFNas said:
Well, can't just ask for stuff, so I decided to give something. I hope you enjoy.

• Steam Steam: THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 ULTIMATE MATCH FINAL EDIT - Won by Nerdkiller Nerdkiller (142 entries)

Zaber

Alt account
Banned
Sep 11, 2019
Don't wanna be a lurker no more
I think I found something I could post online for
Don't wanna be a lurker no more
I think I found something I could post online for
I'm yours, you're mine, for sure

Spudacus

Oct 29, 2017
Look at me, I'm "participating".

But seriously, has anyone thought of adding an exception to giftbot making it so that lurker mode can't be used for this thread specifically, given its intended purpose?

3 gifts from RussBus

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from russbus64 russbus64!

russbus64 said:
Giving back after winning Snake Pass some time ago.

• Steam Steam: SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising - Won by XenIneX (15 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Evergarden - Won by Junior Junior (22 entries)
  • Steam Steam: 11-11 Memories Retold - Won by Deleted member 26746 (20 entries)

3 gifts from NCartwright15

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from NCartwright15 NCartwright15!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Bejeweled 3 - Won by dorikyasu dorikyasu (11 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Pool Panic - Won by newmoneytrash newmoneytrash (16 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Love is Dead - Won by Retsudo Retsudo (7 entries)

1 gift from Tater

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Tater Tater!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Tater said:
Metal Slug 3 for Steam, have fun!

• Steam Steam: Metal Slug 3 - Won by Dazraell Dazraell (31 entries)

Kid Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you neonglow for the copy of Poker Night at the Inventory! Super excited to receive this one, especially with the game now delisted from Steam.

Ventilaator

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fun thread idea: Make a thread, immediately reply to it with a first come first serve giveaway of something amazing, and put a "no lurkers" restriction on it.