• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
1 gift from Dazraell

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dazraell Dazraell!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition - Won by Amir Amir (83 entries)

1 gift from Nerdkiller

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Nerdkiller Nerdkiller!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Nerdkiller said:
Just won The King of Fighters...only to learn I already own that version. Well, I think you know what to do.

• Steam Steam: THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 ULTIMATE MATCH FINAL EDIT - Won by lawliet013 (131 entries)

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
When there is more than one game you want and you can only choose one, how do you guys usually choose?

The one you want more? The one with less people entering? Randomly?
I usually go with the one I want most, although there might be times when it's more useful to go for one of the other ones.

KenOD

Oct 25, 2017
When there is more than one game you want and you can only choose one, how do you guys usually choose?

The one you want more? The one with less people entering? Randomly?

I go for the one I want to play as soon as possible. If I don't want to play it within the month I go for it, it can wait and doesn't matter if I don't even try to get it

3 gifts from KenOD

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from KenOD KenOD!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

KenOD said:
Of course no one has to struggle to choose which one of these they want, they can go for them all.

• Steam Steam: Once Bitten, Twice Dead! - Won by Servatis Servatis (35 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Skyborn - Won by Faith Faith (44 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Deadnaut - Won by Nerdkiller Nerdkiller (38 entries)

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Thank you for Asterix, Blade30 ! Been interested in playing one of the newer ones, the last ones I played were the Infogrames ones on SNES (which were fun).

Deimos

Oct 25, 2017
beep boop

i mean

hello fellow human forum users
7853.jpg

Oh wait

🤖💦

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
1 gift from crazillo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from crazillo crazillo!

crazillo said:
14 day Game Pass trial, only eliglbe for new subscribers

• Xbox One Xbox One: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Day Trial - Won by lawliet013 (5 entries)

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
It's nice of crazillo to offer that, however people may want to consider this deal. With a 14-day trial MS will offer you an extra month, so that's 6 weeks for free. This deal is 3 months for $1. It will also upgrade your time remaining on Live Gold, and I saw someone posting yesterday that they bought a year of Live Gold then bought this deal, giving them 15 months of Game Pass Ultimate for the price of a year of Gold + $1.

Liquid Snake

Nov 10, 2017
It's nice of crazillo to offer that, however people may want to consider this deal. With a 14-day trial MS will offer you an extra month, so that's 6 weeks for free. This deal is 3 months for $1. It will also upgrade your time remaining on Live Gold, and I saw someone posting yesterday that they bought a year of Live Gold then bought this deal, giving them 15 months of Game Pass Ultimate for the price of a year of Gold + $1.

Important to note that this only works for new subscribers.

1 gift from ahbs22

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ahbs22 ahbs22!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ahbs22 said:
Days of War Closed Beta

Play during the closed beta weekends!
1st Weekend: Nov. 22-24 starting at 11 AM PDT
2nd Weekend: Dec 13-15 starting at 11 AM PDT

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Does this work in every country?

1 gift from draconuszero

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from draconuszero draconuszero!

draconuszero said:
hokutonokenmajimainahaystack.gif Restricting this to those who haven't won anything this month. Please give me a heads-up if you won it but couldn't claim in.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Yakuza Kiwami - Won by Flammable D Flammable D (58 entries)

Green Marine

Oct 25, 2017
El Paso
Important to note that this only works for new subscribers.
There must be an inactivity period that makes some people eligible again. I had game pass from July 2018 to February 2019 when it was $30 for six months + free month with autopay enrollment. Hadn't had the service since then, and I was just able to sign up for the three months for $1 a few hours ago.

1 gift from Malakiax

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Malakiax Malakiax!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Malakiax said:
Got this in my email yesterday, don´t know if it works.
Good luck.

• PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): DLC - Death Stranding Pre-Order Bonus - Won by Kenysu Kenysu (28 entries)

1 gift from RussBus

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from russbus64 russbus64!

russbus64 said:
Xbox gave me the pre-order bonus when I redeemed my Best Buy code, and then my Best Buy purchase gave ime another code today. Can't redeem two of them!

• Xbox One Xbox One: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Pre-Order Bonus - Won by Hyaku Shiki Hyaku Shiki (20 entries)