• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
The European MyNintendo got new stuff this Friday, including 2 3DS themes.
Since I already have the Hanafuda one, you guys can have it.
maxresdefault.jpg

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

1 gift from laoni

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from laoni laoni!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

laoni said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (EU) Nintendo Switch (EU): Pokemon Sword - Won by toythatkills toythatkills (227 entries)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from PlayBee PlayBee!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Shenmue I & II - Won by lucas lucas (93 entries)

Tanooki

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
It really seems like everyone is either #SobbleSquad or #GrookeyGang. There was so much love for Scorbunny around the reveal trailer, but I don't know a single person who picked it. Gotta say it feels good that the fire starter seems like the least popular, it's about time. Anxiety lizard for life!
I was originally in the Grookey Gang, but quickly changed tones when the final evos leaked. Scorbunny Squad now.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
It really seems like everyone is either #SobbleSquad or #GrookeyGang. There was so much love for Scorbunny around the reveal trailer, but I don't know a single person who picked it. Gotta say it feels good that the fire starter seems like the least popular, it's about time. Anxiety lizard for life!
I've gotten like 5 Scorbunnies doing the surprise trade, a few Sobbles, and 0 Grookeys.

Equirah

Oct 25, 2017
Scorbunny's evolution path doesn't have quite the same impact as the others (personally), he goes from 1 to 1,5 to 2; would have been great if we ever got to see his 3.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
I've gotten to the postgame now with my raid killing doggo (Zacien) , so I'll start breeding up Sobbles and... I'm thinking some of the endgame area dragon types and tossing them into Wonder trade for people to have :D

dadjumper

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
I started with Grookey and I love him but his evolutions are ugly as sin. I hate my Rillaboom so much I'm thinking about putting him in the PC but he's also 15+ levels stronger than any other Pokemon I have

1 gift from Samaritan

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Samaritan Samaritan!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Samaritan said:

• Xbox One Xbox One: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14-Day Trial - Won by Sibylus Sibylus (16 entries)

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, 227 entered for Sword, and 228 entered for Shield

THEY WERE SO CLOSE TO BEING EQUAL!

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh missed out on those Pokemon give away damn. Congrats to winners

nny

Oct 25, 2017