• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
I got an alert saying I lost the raffle lol
I've never entered one before so when I saw the alert I got excited. What a tease.

Not a huge deal cause I forgot I have GamePass anyway I can download Halo MCC whenever I want lmao. I was just gonna give the code back away if I won

1 gift from Rika

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Rika Rika!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Rika said:
Crusader Kings II giveaway! I got this thru the CK Humble Bundle...bundle..and own the game already!

- Happy Holidays from Rika

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Crusader Kings II - Won by Jehutiy (37 entries)

4 gifts from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven - Won by Pyccko Pyccko (21 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Gardens Inc. – From Rakes to Riches - Won by Sevacro Sevacro (17 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife - Won by dallow_bg dallow_bg (22 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Little Farm - Won by Dimajjio Dimajjio (19 entries)

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
What happened to the Switch Lite lol
That would've broken the entry record for sure

Edit - Ok that was weird. Thanks Samaritan

1 gift from Samaritan

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Samaritan Samaritan!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Samaritan said:
One last giveaway from me before the new year: a brand new Nintendo Switch Lite (Gray)! It should go without saying, but I'll need an address from the winner to ship this to, so if that's something you aren't comfortable with, please refrain from entering.

Good luck to everyone, and I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday!

ezgif-2-8205d28ec7d9.gif

• Nintendo Switch (North America) Nintendo Switch (North America): Nintendo Switch Lite (Gray - Won by picorin81 picorin81 (645 entries)

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
Amazing giveaway.

Is this available to only North American residents or are you willing to post overseas?
I suppose I should've addressed this in the giveaway. I'm only comfortable with shipping in North America due to shipping costs, but if an overseas member can cover the extra shipping, then I don't have a problem shipping to a different region.

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I suppose I should've addressed this in the giveaway. I'm only comfortable with shipping in North America due to shipping costs, but if an overseas member can cover some of the shipping, then I have no problem shipping to a different region.

I'm perfectly fine with that deal, so I entered. Not like I'd win anyway, but thank you so much for the opportunity 💜

eZipsis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I suppose I should've addressed this in the giveaway. I'm only comfortable with shipping in North America due to shipping costs, but if an overseas member can cover the extra shipping, then I have don't have a problem shipping to a different region.

All good, I just didn't want to waste anyone's time if I were to win. Shipping to Australia is pretty expensive so I just won't enter.

Good luck to everyone though!

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
I suppose I should've addressed this in the giveaway. I'm only comfortable with shipping in North America due to shipping costs, but if an overseas member can cover the extra shipping, then I don't have a problem shipping to a different region.

Well, first that I won't win; but second ok I'll give a try sure why not. The shipping cost won't be higher than any really nice NSW offer I guess. Any idea how much it would be to Europe? Would you take a PayPal for it?

Good luck everybody. We'll see if this one ends up with more participants than Halo on Steam lol.

2 gifts from Cerium

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Cerium Cerium!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cerium said:
Here we go again! Thanks again to Xbox Games Studios for Halo: The Master Chief Collection.

• Steam Steam: Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Won by Geode Geode (720 entries)
  • Xbox One Xbox One: Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Won by Parisi Parisi (106 entries)