• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Omg Samaritan that is unbelievably generous from you. Hope the mods gave you a tag rewarding you for it.
Also thank you to all who been giving games.
I wish you all a very happy Holidays and a huge thank you.

ChubbyHuggs

Oct 27, 2017
ZS67E1k.gif

5 gifts from Cheezeman3000

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Cheezeman3000 Cheezeman3000!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

Lyrick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone Pay Attention to the awesome Switch Light giveaway and pay no mind to the MCC one.

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to say this ahead of time: Whoever wins the Switch Lite, enjoy it! Get a microSD card, and If you don't know what game to download first, the answer is Warframe!

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, thank you for Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship to whoever that doesn't want to be named :)

1 gift from dallow_bg

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from dallow_bg dallow_bg!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

dallow_bg said:
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial

Redeemable on VUDU. Is MA compatible so it will port out as well.
Can't recall if it's UHD or HD.

These are our awesome prizes:

• VUDU (MA compatible) VUDU (MA compatible): E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial - Won by dorikyasu dorikyasu (35 entries)

Oct 27, 2017
Friendly reminder that if Trump gets impeached, y'all are getting five copies of Control from me. Doesnt even need to be removed. So call your congressman.

Crumpo

Oct 28, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
Wow, a console giveaway?! Era really does deliver at Christmas. Thank you to everyone who's donated something (Samaritan gets mega props for a flipping Switch!), you are all awesome people.

Pangorogoro

Oct 31, 2017
What a really awesome thread! So much positivity here. I have some steam keys I haven't used, I think I will use the giftbot with them when I get home from work :)

StrangeADT

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I suppose I should've addressed this in the giveaway. I'm only comfortable with shipping in North America due to shipping costs, but if an overseas member can cover the extra shipping, then I don't have a problem shipping to a different region.
Thanks for including Canada. Much appreciated.