• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

StiLteD

Nov 11, 2017
London
And added shout out to Samaritan as well. I'm not entering as have access to my flatmate's switch and others likely more in need for that goodness. But yeah, hat's off that's really generous not just to put that up but also to post it to the lucky winner. Nice one.

BobbyRawlins

Oct 25, 2017
didnt even know about this thread until i saw the banner up. took me a little too long to figure out how to enter the giveway : |

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Wish I made more then 11k a year, would love to be able to give away games 😣Hopefully one day!

Xshade90

Nov 2, 2017
Nice
unknown.png
Thanks a lot !

3 gifts from Xshade90

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Xshade90 Xshade90!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Psychonauts - Won by Kureizu Kureizu (43 entries)
  • 3DS 3DS: Monster Hunter Generations 3DS Demo - Won by kinezu kinezu (1 entry)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: The Journey Down: Chapter Three - Won by Faith Faith (22 entries)

1 gift from Troubled Bat

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Gigi A Gigi A!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Sonic The Hedgehog 4 - Episode 1 - Won by Miaus Miaus (23 entries)

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
What's the highest-entry prize everyone has won here? I think mine's Hellblade at 98 entries.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
What's the highest-entry prize everyone has won here? I think mine's Hellblade at 98 entries.
I won 2 entries which... well, the first was before we had the entry counters but I'm pretty sure I was the only one, and the other, I literally was the only one.

;_;

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
I won 2 entries which... well, the first was before we had the entry counters but I'm pretty sure I was the only one, and the other, I literally was the only one.

;_;
see the sneaky strategy before we had the counters was to leave the bigger prizes alone and go for something you'd think was less popular, because everyone would flood after the big prizes because they didn't know everyone wanted that too, so you'd get better odds.

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
the trick is to post threats against other users entering a giveaway you want to win

for instance,

everyone stay the fuck away from the next MCC giveaway you heathens or i'll say very mean things about you behind your back

thank you

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017