• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
ezgif-2-8205d28ec7d9.gif

There's just under a day left to enter to win a brand new Switch Lite! :)

It's North America only because that's where I'm willing to ship to, but if anyone in another region would like to enter, that's absolutely fine as long as they're willing to pay the extra shipping.

2 gifts from Cerium

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Cerium Cerium!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cerium said:
Third time's the charm! Please thank Xbox Games Studios and 343 Industries again for Halo: The Master Chief Collection!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Won by Truly Gargantuan Truly Gargantuan (637 entries)
  • Xbox One Xbox One: Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Won by Adryuu Adryuu (101 entries)

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
see the sneaky strategy before we had the counters was to leave the bigger prizes alone and go for something you'd think was less popular, because everyone would flood after the big prizes because they didn't know everyone wanted that too, so you'd get better odds.
I know you're not serious but... I only enter giveaways for things I actually want and intend to play lol

Just so happens that my first win was the least popular game of the list of entries (I already owned all the others I wanted from that list), and the second one was in a private community thread with little participation xD

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
ezgif-2-8205d28ec7d9.gif

It's North America only because that's where I'm willing to ship to, but if anyone in another region would like to enter, that's absolutely fine as long as they're willing to pay the extra shipping.

Sure should I win I'll pay you the entire shipping :)

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
I know you're not serious but... I only enter giveaways for things I actually want and intend to play lol

Just so happens that my first win was the least popular game of the list of entries (I already owned all the others I wanted from that list), and the second one was in a private community thread with little participation xD
I mean, I am serious! But I only did that when there were multiple games I wanted, and I'd choose the one I thought would be less popular 😏

I never enter for things I have no interest in.

Unless it's a mystery giveaway. I have to enter the mystery giveaways.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Another MCC contest. Decided to go with a Steam entry since its new.

Not even going to be for me. Shouldnt be so picky.

Thanks Cerium!

Goldstick

Jun 6, 2019
Porto, Portugal
ezgif-2-8205d28ec7d9.gif

Yeah I don't mind paying a little bit for shipping.

*Junior members are not allowed to enter this raffle.*
Oh.

1 gift from Miaus

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Miaus Miaus!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Miaus said:
I won Sonic 4 Episode 1 but don't really have the time to check it out right now, so I'm giving it away to someone who wants it. Thanks @Troubled Bat

• Steam Steam: Sonic The Hedgehog 4 - Episode 1 - Won by Delroy Delroy (4 entries)

russbus64

May 1, 2018
Odd. Notifications for this thread died for a little bit. Didn't know there were new giveaways until I saw the Halo bit at the top of the page.

Hope those who have won so far enjoy!

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
ezgif-2-8205d28ec7d9.gif

Wooooo... Very nice. I'll gladly pay the extra shipping to the UK if I happen to win. :D

5 gifts from Nayishiki

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Nayishiki Nayishiki!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!! - Won by Gigi A Gigi A (34 entries)
  • Steam Steam: GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE- - Won by anastiel anastiel (39 entries)
  • Steam Steam: OF MICE AND SAND -REVISED- - Won by Green Tentacle Green Tentacle (13 entries)
  • Steam Steam: INFERNO CLIMBER - Won by ginnokane ginnokane (8 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Guilty Gear Isuka - Won by Burai Burai (10 entries)

Layell

One Winged Slayer
Apr 16, 2018

Delroy

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Can someone tell me how to insert a user's name into a post here? I wanted to publicly thank someone, but I don't know how to do the purple name thing.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Wow I won my first Giveaway: Purfect Date from Anonymous.
So... thx the the anonymous giver... :)

2 gifts from Vazduh

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Vazduh Vazduh!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Vazduh said:
Received from Xbox game pass promo. Works only on new accounts (that didn't use any free trials or premium). Spotify link is uk domain, so probably works with uk accounts only.

• Spotify (UK) Spotify (UK): 6 months of Spotify Premium - Won by m_anger m_anger (44 entries)
  • Discord Discord: 3 months of Discord Nitro - Won by Keym Keym (107 entries)

1 gift from Tailzo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Tailzo Tailzo!

Tailzo said:
Found an old code, I hope it works :)

1 gift from Tailzo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Tailzo Tailzo!

Tailzo said:
Here is another key :) I haven't revealed it from humble bundle before today, so I think it works :)

• Steam Steam: SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising - Won by wideface wideface (48 entries)

14 gifts from Lunatic

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 14 gifts from Lunatic Lunatic!

Lunatic said:
Hope there's something someone likes in here!

• Steam Steam: Fight'N Rage - Won by Strelok Strelok (18 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Late Shift - Won by Deleted member 47700 (8 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Paradigm - Won by Psychotic_Mantis Psychotic_Mantis (3 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Slipstream - Won by Stefarno Stefarno (5 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Tower Unite - Won by Krvavi Abadas Krvavi Abadas (3 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition - Won by KillerDark KillerDark (31 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Aaero - Won by BennyWhatever BennyWhatever (3 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Full Metal Furies - Won by Toast Toast (15 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Bleed 2 - Won by Necromorph Necromorph (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Rapture Rejects - Won by Raysoul Raysoul (4 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: The Division 1 - Won by IgorL IgorL (16 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder™ - Won by Arcsurvivor Arcsurvivor (13 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Cultist Simulator - Won by Samaritan Samaritan (14 entries)
  • Steam Steam: EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair - Won by freshVeggie freshVeggie (40 entries)

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
Even though most of the prizes are on Steam and I'm not a PC gamer, big thank you to everyone for their generosity in giving away so much cool stuff.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Nobody entering for Full Metal Furies? Name doing it harm to this day. Game is amazing, dont sleep on it folks