• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
1 gift from wrhwk

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from wrhwk wrhwk!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: My Time at Portia - Won by corasaur (85 entries)

Deleted member 2669

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I did a similar thing, I ordered a copy of Sonic 06 off eBay...
source.gif

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017

Well I love Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 and 06 is quasi 3 and even after all I've seen I refuse to believe that it's that bad that I won't get any enjoyment out of it. Maybe I'm just a masochist though... I'll make a LTTP thread when I play it. And hey you entered for a Sonic 4 giveaway too and even won so we're equally "bad".

TJCL4ZO.png

Deleted member 2669

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well I love Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 and 06 is quasi 3 and even after all I've seen I refuse to believe that it's that bad that I won't get any enjoyment out of it. Maybe I'm just a masochist though... I'll make a LTTP thread when I play it. And hey you entered for a Sonic 4 giveaway too and even won so we're equally "bad".

TJCL4ZO.png
Morbid curiosity got the better of us. But hey, Sonic 06 is usually bad in a fun way, therefore it's a fun game!

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX

TJCL4ZO.png
I also bought it as a sequel from Sonic Adventure 1&2 and it killed my PS3. I couldn't even finish the game.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Morbid curiosity got the better of us. But hey, Sonic 06 is usually bad in a fun way, therefore it's a fun game!

It sure did, hmm so like a movie that is that bad that it's good again? Now I look forward to it even more! And Sonic 4... I'm sure you can get some fun out of it too but I might be mistaken, I only played Episode II and that was okay.

I also bought it as a sequel from Sonic Adventure 1&2 and it killed my PS3. I couldn't even finish the game.

Okay and now I'm worried, I still have a old 80gb fat model with a 500gb HDD inside o.o

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a weeklong raffle that will expire in one week. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
This is a give-away for 1 PlayStation 4 (North America) digital game code for Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, which released December 6, 2019.

Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey is a third-person survival game developed by Panache Digital Games and published by Private Division. In the game, players control a lineage of primates and are tasked to ensure its survival in prehistoric Africa and facilitate its evolution. It is Patrice Désilets' first game since the release of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

NOTICE: I would advise you to please look into the game and see if this is something you would be interested in playing before entering the giveaway! I would love for this to go to someone who will really enjoy it, thank you.

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (North America) PlayStation 4 (North America): Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey - Won by Phantom_Snake Phantom_Snake (88 entries)

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
Nice thing about this thread is 90% of the time I have no idea what the game is that is being gifted, so i end up googling a ton of games and usually find something interesting to play even if I don't win it myself.

Jul 18, 2018
Nice thing about this thread is 90% of the time I have no idea what the game is that is being gifted, so i end up googling a ton of games and usually find something interesting to play even if I don't win it myself.
This. Even if im not winning anything, the number of new games ive been introduced to have increased substantially. My steam wish list RIP

iag

Oct 27, 2017
Reminder there's 12 hours left to enter for a physical PS4 version of AI: The Somnium Files. Depending on my budget, I maaaaay do another physical giveaway. I may have hit my limit as to how many games I can give away for free.
I downloaded the demo for Switch. Should I try it or ZTD? Huge fan of 999 and VLR, didn't had time to play ZTD yet but I'll have this January. Thanks.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I downloaded the demo for Switch. Should I try it or ZTD? Huge fan of 999 and VLR, didn't had time to play ZTD yet but I'll have this January. Thanks.
I would say the story was definitely better than ZTD. As a fan of 999 & VLR, it'll most likely be up your alley. I would totally go for AI just for the fact the story was just more satisfying.