• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I've added movies before. We also have a thread in OT somewhere specifically for movie giveaways.

www.resetera.com

I bought the DVD/Blu-Ray/4k and don't want the digital code give away |OT| Entertainment - OT

1) NO BEGGING NO BEGGING NO BEGGING 2) Giver sets the rules, ie first to quote, first to post a picture of x.., guess the movie, etc. 3) No offsite contests just post a code you want to giveaway and how you want to give it away There is a giftbot helping to automate giveaways here on...

Either-or.

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
After ten thousand years i won a giveaway!thank you wrhwk for my time at portia!

Shoot i need to pick something to pay it forward for Christmas....

1 gift from Cels

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cels Cels!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cels said:
dauntless cold crush weapon skin from twitch prime

These are our awesome prizes:

• Dauntless Dauntless: Dauntless cold crush weapon skin - Won by Katana_Strikes Katana_Strikes (1 entry)

1 gift from Cels

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cels Cels!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cels said:
twitch prime code for a game i don't play

• Minion Masters Minion Masters: minion masters accursed army DLC

Eternal Song

Oct 31, 2017
I use this thread to discover new games now.
It is rather effective at bringing them to your attention, for sure.

I'm a bit late in saying this, Samaritan , but your Switch Lite giveaway was overly generous and was certainly an amazing way to end the year. I very much enjoyed reading through the posts about it. And congratulations to picorin81 on the win.

laoni , are you familiar with MicoYuan or Hestya dice? And how's the printing going?
I actually never found your thread about that. It's in Hangouts?

Cappa

Oct 25, 2017
After my last raffle I will be soon posting another with a bunch of nice games that I will never play and would rather give them away :)

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
It is rather effective at bringing them to your attention, for sure.

I'm a bit late in saying this, Samaritan , but your Switch Lite giveaway was overly generous and was certainly an amazing way to end the year. I very much enjoyed reading through the posts about it. And congratulations to picorin81 on the win.

laoni , are you familiar with MicoYuan or Hestya dice? And how's the printing going?
I actually never found your thread about that. It's in Hangouts?

I don't know anything about them! I'll have to look up

It's been going well! I've got a bigger print on the plate now, some presents for family, but everything has been really well.

This was my thread on it! I've done some more since then but I can't show them off just yet

11 gifts from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 11 gifts from an anonymous user!

• Steam Steam: Dark Future: Blood Red States - Won by ArtTeitlebaum ArtTeitlebaum (4 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Dead in Vinland - Won by Shodan14 Shodan14 (9 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Desert Child - Won by TubaZef TubaZef (3 entries)
  • Steam Steam: X-Morph Defense - Won by Mozar Mozar (4 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Regular Human Basketball - Won by voodoo (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sword Legacy Omen - Won by Annihilator Annihilator (3 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Fluffy Horde - Won by Planet Planet (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Chasm - Won by jimboton jimboton (18 entries)
  • Steam Steam: SOULCALIBUR VI - Won by el_galvon el_galvon (62 entries)
  • Epic Games Store (May be expired or need RTX GPU) Epic Games Store (May be expired or need RTX GPU): Control - Won by KainXVIII KainXVIII (53 entries)
  • Bethesda Store (May be expired or need RTX GPU) Bethesda Store (May be expired or need RTX GPU): Wolfenstein Youngblood - Won by crafton crafton (5 entries)

Sep 12, 2018
MQ0z8Gv.gif

Very generous offering(s). Control doesn't need an RTX GPU fwiw.

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Wizardry 6 & 7 - Won by m_anger m_anger (37 entries)

5 gifts from Firthy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Firthy Firthy!

• Steam Steam: TIS-100 - Won by Ryousuke Ryousuke (18 entries)
  • Steam Steam: The Red Solstice - Won by Equirah Equirah (11 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Cthulhu Realms - Full Version - Won by Madclown Madclown (29 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Copoka - Won by Velikost Velikost (12 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Avernum 2: Crystal Souls - Won by texhnolyze texhnolyze (18 entries)

Inki

Oct 30, 2017
I'd really love to get Chasm, I wish I hadn't missed it last month on humble. BTW thanks to all those donating games.

finfinfin

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
Thank you, zma1013, for always betting on Duke.

Damn you, because now I feel like I have to play some of that game. Ugh. Duke 3D was good! Even the character was decent and decently-written and not some deeply misogynist asshole. And everyone involved in Forever forgot everything good and just fell deeper into a pit of awful... But seriously, thanks. Not even kidding!

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Regarding a previous giveaway...
Are there still softwares (I imagine in bundles) that require a specific type of graphic card to work?
Reminds me of the Voodoo 3dfx vs Ati Rage 3d days (and when I got Mechwarrior 2 with a Mystique).

Nostremitus

Nov 15, 2017
Alabama
Regarding a previous giveaway...
Are there still softwares (I imagine in bundles) that require a specific type of graphic card to work?
Reminds me of the Voodoo 3dfx vs Ati Rage 3d days (and when I got Mechwarrior 2 with a Mystique).
It's more that some software is bundled with a GPU and either Nvidia or the Publisher dictated the launcher do a hardware check before honoring the code to prevent resell.

Island

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I do like these giveaways because I end up hearing about games I didnt even know existed.