• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
1 gift from Mist

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 5086!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Deleted member 5086 said:
Can only be redeemed with a UK account. I figured we could all do with some cheering up. :)

Good luck!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (UK) Nintendo Switch (UK): Nintendo eShop Card - £30 - Won by Shwing Shwing (126 entries)

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Ahhhhh! I won Gris! Man, to think, I hadn't heard of this game before watching the Game Awards last night. Yeah, I know, I'm a WOEFULLY out of touch grandpa. But Gris looks really fascinating. Even my non gamer sister was like, "That Gris game looked interesting, I want to see more of that."

Thank you so so much Anonymous!

1 gift from zulux21

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from zulux21 zulux21!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

zulux21 said:
On the first day of mystery games giftbot gave to me.

hints to what it is.
1. Retails for $34.99
2. Is from a Humble Bundle that ran sometime this year.

• Steam Steam: Mystery gift day 1 - Won by KainXVIII KainXVIII (257 entries)

1 gift from charlieman999

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from charlieman999 charlieman999!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

charlieman999 said:
I won this in a raffle in another site and i'm not a star wars fan so i'm giving it away here.

• Steam Steam: STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II - Won by Hloft Hloft (57 entries)

BlazeHedgehog

Oct 27, 2017
Yay, thank you for My Friend Pedro, gitrektali! I completely missed when they were giving away keys on Twitter for that for the Game Awards and that was the one game I really wanted.

3 gifts from Dandy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Dandy Dandy!

Dandy said:
Some Twitch Prime loot

• Any Any: Dauntless: Cold Crush Weapon Skin - Won by UCBooties UCBooties (4 entries)
  • Steam, Xbox One or Discord Steam, Xbox One or Discord: Minion Masters: Accursed Army DLC - Won by Beasts (1 entry)
  • Mac or PC Mac or PC: Magic the Gathering Arena: Liliana’s Legion Deck! - Won by for the nguyen for the nguyen (12 entries)

1 gift from zulux21

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

zulux21 said:
On the second day of mystery gifts giftbot gave to me.

hints towards what it is.

1. So sexy it's to die for.
2. You might need some Tequila to mask the pain.
3. retails for 19.99.

• Steam Steam: Mystery gift day 2 - Won by Arjac (199 entries)

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely recommend going through with that game to the end. Played it on PS4, one of the finest platinums I had the fun to earn.

Meleina

Oct 25, 2017
I highly recommend it as well. I enjoyed it very much. I double dipped on it and got the plat on PS4 as well. Worth it.

1 gift from Flipyap

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Flipyap Flipyap!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
1 gift from Cels

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cels Cels!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cels said:

• Grubhub Grubhub: Free delivery on $10 food order - Won by Goney Goney (3 entries)

1 gift from zulux21

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

zulux21 said:
On the third day of mystery gifts giftbot gave to me...

Hints.
1. Retails for $39.99
2. I'm not actually going to give you more this time as I want it to remain a mystery and anyone who gets this will likely enjoy it as long as the game doesn't crash or something :P

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
CCSUNDAE's POSADAS GIVEAWAY

ezgif-6-71ccdff3073bggkj4.gif

Christmas is coming and I want to share some games that I have prepared for everyone! This is my way of thank all our community! It may not be much but it's from the bottom of my heart.

These are some of my favorite games of all time but there is a catch:
I'll announce the game but I will make you choose over two presents: one will have the game and the other one will have a lump of coal. Choose wisely because if you get a present you could get nothing still (or something to trow at your chimney figuratively)!

I am going to hand them over starting today and all the way up until the 25th. So check daily to see if there's something you might like!

I almost forgot: there will be piñatas too!

Happy holidays everyone and good luck!

Thank you Samaritan for the inspiration and for helping me at wrapping the presents!

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
CCSUNDAE's POSADAS GIVEAWAY

ezgif-6-71ccdff3073bggkj4.gif

Christmas is coming and I want to share some games that I have prepared for everyone! This is my way of thank all our community! It may not be much but it's from the bottom of my heart.

These are some of my favorite games of all time but there is a catch: I'll announce the game but I will make you choose over two presents: one will have the game and the other one will have a lump of coal. Choose wisely because if you get a present you could get nothing still (or something to trow at your chimney figuratively)!

I am going to hand them over starting today and all the way up until the 25th. So check daily to see if there's something you might like!

I almost forgot: there will be piñatas too!

Happy holidays everyone and good luck!

Thank you Samaritan for the inspiration and for helping me at wrapping the presents!
giphy.gif

2 gifts from CranberryChocolateSundae

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Pororoka Pororoka!

Pororoka said:
BINARY DOMAIN
dfk3x.gif
So I heard this game was on a list of underrated games of this almost gone decade, let's fix that by giving it a small lodge in your library. And oldie but a goodie from the same team that brought us the exceptional Yakuza games. So if you haven't played it yet, this may be your chance before 2020 arrives!

So, which teammate would you pick?

• Steam Steam: One that behaves like a present? - Won by MikeHattsu MikeHattsu (57 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Or the one that reeks of coal? - Won by Cookie Cookie (63 entries)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from durrrklin durrrklin!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

durrrklin said:
I already have these so I will pass it on to you, the people.

2 gifts from QueenVulpix

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Nilou Nilou!

Nilou said:
Got the humble bundle for the Sonic Adventure games/Chao raising so giving the extra keys from the bundle to a good home!

• Steam Steam: Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Won by Stefarno Stefarno (24 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sonic CD - Won by Strax Strax (10 entries)