• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Some great stuff there.

I'll have to dig through my unclaimed humble keys and see if there's anything worthwhile - I don't want to just toss up a bunch of junk, but I suppose it's all relative. I'm sure I have some bigger duplicates from the past few monthly bundles.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
Is that stated somewhere to read? I just read the FAQ and it mentions the 5 posts in a thread thing, but nothing about this thread. No threadmark either.
It feels wrong to just spam 5 posts, but, if we are allowed in here..
To be honest people shouldn't use the "no lurkers" mark in this thread considering that this is a general gifts thread and all the posts here are either commenting how good a giveaways is or just thanking the giver

Last edited:

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Is that stated somewhere to read? I just read the FAQ and it mentions the 5 posts in a thread thing, but nothing about this thread. No threadmark either.
It feels wrong to just spam 5 posts, but, if we are allowed in here..
It's implied in the OP under the "No Lurker" description, and has been stated by Mods several times in this topic. You could search each page for "Moderator" or "Admin" until you find it.

3 gifts from astro

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from astro astro!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

astro said:
F.E.A.R. 1-3 on Steam

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: F.E.A.R. - Won by MonMonDad MonMonDad (78 entries)
  • Steam Steam: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin - Won by PC90 PC90 (75 entries)
  • Steam Steam: F.E.A.R. 3 - Won by ArtTeitlebaum ArtTeitlebaum (69 entries)

lightchris

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
To be honest people shouldn't use the "no lurkers" mark in this thread considering that this is a general gifts thread and all the posts here are either commenting how good a giveaways is or just thanking the giver
It's implied in the OP under the "No Lurker" description, and has been stated by Mods several times in this topic. You could search each page for "Moderator" or "Admin" until you find it.

Alright, thanks!

2 gifts from astro

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from astro astro!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

astro said:
Two copies of Mirror's Edge, one for Steam and one for Origin.

• Origin Origin: Mirror's Edge - Won by toneroni toneroni (8 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Mirror's Edge - Won by ryuzoRX ryuzoRX (54 entries)

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Last one for today, when these have been handed out I have more to put up:

C&C 3, Dead Space 1 and 3, Crysis 2, and a bunch of others!

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

StiLteD

Nov 11, 2017
London
Wow good thing you asked, I just checked and turns out I already had it. I could have sworn it was still wishlisted , I do not remember buying this at all lmao. Sorry you can put the code for Sleeping Dogs back up for grabs!

Haha no worries. Will do. Do you have Prey or Doom 2016 on Steam? Can hook you up with one of those instead if no.

A win is a win and they're rare enough ha :)