• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
4 gifts from astro

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from astro astro!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

astro said:
A quick lightening raffle.

I'm not 100% sure if these keys are all valid still, I have many of them on steam and they all seem to say "product already owned" so I'm assuming I haven't used them.

Try to snag one, if it works you're lucky!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Dear Esther - Won by Rosebud Rosebud (4 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Hotline Miami - Won by xEik xEik (8 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Intrusion 2 - Won by WhupTroy WhupTroy (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Skyborn - Won by Kaveri Kaveri (3 entries)

4 gifts from StiLteD

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from StiLteD StiLteD!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

StiLteD said:
Alrighty, one more bit of fun to throw into the mix for today and that's probably me done for a while ha.

Good luck folks and happy hibernating :)

• Steam Steam: Monster Hunter World PC - Won by KainXVIII KainXVIII (135 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Dying Light PC - Won by RNG RNG (47 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Okami HD PC - Won by Chunchun Chunchun (69 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Resident Evil 4 HD PC - Won by Retsudo Retsudo (34 entries)

Geedorah

Oct 27, 2017
I would love to do one that is open to juniors, but it seems too exploitable. The thread is gonna be here when you get there, though!
Oh yeah, I know, and appreciate the great giveaways. Just had so much activity a couple years ago, and poof - gotta rebuild :/ Not at all a complaint, just hard to find the same to have quality contributions to post these days. Was a lot easier back then.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, I know, and appreciate the great giveaways. Just had so much activity a couple years ago, and poof - gotta rebuild :/ Not at all a complaint, just hard to find the same to have quality contributions to post these days. Was a lot easier back then.
Maybe join an OT for a game you're playing and just chat about your experiences? Doing that tends to wrack up posts pretty quick!

4 gifts from astro

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

astro said:
Another lightening auction of some indie titles.

This time with a puzzle theme.

StiLteD

Nov 11, 2017
London

Ha I hear you. I had to rebuild a few times back in the day due to losing the email boxes I'd signed up with (changing jobs etc) and not being able to do a forced password reset later. Restarting from zero is a rough one.

10 gifts from NattyBo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 10 gifts from NattyBo NattyBo!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

NattyBo said:
Got a bunch of keys for a few bucks with a fanatical preorder. Maybe folks here want em?

• Steam Steam: Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation - Won by m_anger m_anger (43 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Circuit Breakers - Won by kinezu kinezu (36 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Farming World - Won by De-mon De-mon (38 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Enforcer: Police Crime Action - Won by toneroni toneroni (34 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Shoppe Keep - Won by Frost1800 (39 entries)
  • Steam Steam: CTU: Counter Terrorism Unit - Won by Draghun Draghun (34 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Tyler: Model 005 - Won by toneroni toneroni (37 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Space Overlords - Won by MeetMyBackhand MeetMyBackhand (37 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!! - Won by fspm fspm (76 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Post Master - Won by MikePT MikePT (35 entries)

4 gifts from astro

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

1 gift from J_Plays_Games

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 14939!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Nintendo Switch (NA) Nintendo Switch (NA): Nintendo Switch Online 7-Day Trial - Won by El Buga El Buga (10 entries)

Deleted member 14939

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know this isn't the biggest prize out there, but I don't need the code and maybe someone does. You can play Pop'n Twinbee for a week. It's pretty good.

ArtTeitlebaum

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Thank you for your gernerosity astro, unfortunately the FEAR3 code was already redeemed. Nevertheless it's fantastic how many great giveaways you bring to the community.

1 gift from Twister

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Twister Twister!

Twister said:
Found this code in my Xbox One box the other day. I already had the game so as long as it's not expired, it shouldn't have been used.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone finds their code doesn't work, I have two of each of all the ones offered so far, so just let me know and I'll throw you the other. Checking if the code is active is apparently not a feature they thought about.

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
If anyone finds their code doesn't work, I have two of each of all the ones offered so far, so just let me know and I'll throw you the other. Checking if the code is active is apparently not a feature they thought about.
Ah, the Fear 2 code was a duplicate, too. Either way, you've been very generous, thanks for that!

1 gift from Tali'Zorah

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Tali'Zorah Tali'Zorah!

Tali'Zorah said:
Metro 2033 Redux for Xbox One. Came with a copy of Metro Exodus bought in the UK so might be UK/EU only, not actually sure if it is though.

2 gifts from Pyccko

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Pyccko Pyccko!

Pyccko said:
Found a couple stragglers. Good luck!

• Steam Steam: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes - Won by Equirah Equirah (65 entries)
  • Steam Steam: River City Ransom: Underground - Won by MikePT MikePT (75 entries)

1 gift from crimsonheadGCN

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from crimsonheadGCN crimsonheadGCN!

• Arc Games Arc Games: Neverwinter: Vestments of the Wind Pack - Won by dsosarod dsosarod (1 entry)