• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
This is so cool of SNK! You'll have to forgive my ignorance, but I read the OT and didn't quite understand how entry works. Is Giftbot an extension I need to download, or just the means for someone to select winners?

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif
i'm dead

giftbot shot me

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you ever so much for Hegemony Gold ChippyTurtle

What the hell is going on. I've won more giveaways in a day than the entire first thread lol.

I promise to give away more games when I'm paid on Friday.

9 gifts from Stop It

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 9 gifts from Stop It Stop It!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Stop It said:
Hello all.

These are from Groupees so although I ticked the Unused Key button I cannot 100% assure these are not used but hopefully they are.

Enjoy and thanks again to all the people contributing to this thread.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: BRIDGE CONSTRUCTOR MEDIEVAL - Won by Hyaku Shiki Hyaku Shiki (22 entries)
  • Steam Steam: BRIDGE CONSTRUCTOR PLAYGROUND - Won by emb (4 entries)
  • Steam Steam: DASHY SQUARE - Won by Discokuningas Discokuningas (3 entries)
  • Steam Steam: HIDDEN MYSTERIES: CIVIL WAR - Won by Rosebud Rosebud (4 entries)
  • Steam Steam: MACROBOY Y - Won by Squirrel09 Squirrel09 (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: PROFESSIONAL FARMER 2014 - PLATINUM EDITION - Won by weemadarthur weemadarthur (4 entries)
  • Steam Steam: THE CHRONICLES OF EMERLAND. SOLITAIRE - Won by Willy Willy (7 entries)
  • Steam Steam: ZENOHELL - Won by ShaDowDaNca ShaDowDaNca (8 entries)
  • Steam Steam: UMBRA: SHADOW OF DEATH - Won by poropat poropat (13 entries)

SickBoy

Oct 25, 2017
I think when you enter it, it tells you what it is (if it's still valid)... and don't you then have to click through before it's actually redeemed?

GoldenCat

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
XIII-2 is probably the closest we'll ever get to another Chrono Trigger (w/Toriyama's waifu obsession), it has a fun villain and a pretty ballsy ending. Not too hard to see why it would be liked, even if the moment to moment dialogue isn't all that.

People were shitting on it when it came out because of how bad 13 was; they never really gave the sequel a fair shake.

Caius is lowkey one of the best and most relatable villains in the whole series. Liam O'Brien did an amazing job with the VA. His theme is godlike too

Mr_Antimatter

Oct 28, 2017
People were shitting on it when it came out because of how bad 13 was; they never really gave the sequel a fair shake.

Caius is lowkey one of the best and most relatable villains in the whole series. Liam O'Brien did an amazing job with the VA. His theme is godlike too

FF13-2 has it's downsides, mostly the reused environments with the barriers blocking access to this or that, but the overall game is very solid. I do wish they had explored more of Pulse's past and the people who once lived there, big missed opportunity there.

Also I loved the soundtrack to that one. Lots of good songs on the OST that came with the collectors edition.

Should have had Sarah and not lightning on the cover though, Light's hardly in the game.

Type-Zero

Oct 31, 2017
First time entering a give away, I always wanted to try Samurai shodown. I will say why in the next few posts.

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
FF13-2 has it's downsides, mostly the reused environments with the barriers blocking access to this or that, but the overall game is very solid. I do wish they had explored more of Pulse's past and the people who once lived there, big missed opportunity there.

Also I loved the soundtrack to that one. Lots of good songs on the OST that came with the collectors edition.

Should have had Sarah and not lightning on the cover though, Light's hardly in the game.
Yay, FF XIII-2 lovers! Man, I love this game so much! I actually enjoyed FF XIII (probably because it was my first mainline FF that I played at the release), but I got tired of it when I got into the 3rd disc (I was playing on the X360). XIII-2, tho, I couldn't stop until finished. Is Lightning Returns good? I have it on Steam, but I hate the first our so much that I uninstalled it. Too much explanations at once, and that stupid timer, urgh... Does it get better?