• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 60096

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
People were shitting on it when it came out because of how bad 13 was; they never really gave the sequel a fair shake.

Caius is lowkey one of the best and most relatable villains in the whole series. Liam O'Brien did an amazing job with the VA. His theme is godlike too

Honestly even 13 itself didn't get a fair shake in my opinion, was it flawed? yes, was it terrible? no, it was decent and its combat was an interesting idea

Deleted member 60096

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
Problem was that 13 took 40 hours to get truly interesting
But I've been told by DQ11 fans that this reasoning for disliking a game is invalid. But in seriousness I get your point, though I found it interesting from the start, though it certainly isn't going to be remembered as a classic. My feelings for 13 is it was labelled as like the worst game ever but it was actually decent in my opinion. Not great, decent

1 gift from VeePs

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from VeePs VeePs!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

VeePs said:
A code for a Devil May Cry Dual Guns gesture that can be used in Monster Hunter: World

These are our awesome prizes:

• Xbox One Xbox One: DMC Dual Guns gesture for Monster Hunter World - Won by Alec Alec (2 entries)

1 gift from CannonFodder52

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from CannonFodder52 CannonFodder52!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

CannonFodder52 said:
header.jpg

Xostas

Oct 25, 2017
Samurai Showdown series has always been my favorite of the SNK fighters, so thank you SNK for the giveaway.

1 gift from Kurumi

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Kurumi Kurumi!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kurumi said:

• Nintendo Switch (NA) Nintendo Switch (NA): Bayonetta - Won by Blugrass Blugrass (110 entries)

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Finally, a Switch giveaway relevant to me!

"You got 99 gem apples for Super Kirby Clash from a first come first serve, you can't enter for a month"

....oh....

Cheezeman3000

One Winged Slayer
Jan 5, 2018
Finally, a Switch giveaway relevant to me!

"You got 99 gem apples for Super Kirby Clash from a first come first serve, you can't enter for a month"

....oh....
To be fair, that one month restriction is only specific to that giveaway, you will still be able to enter other giveaways.

Still, this is precisely the reason I never put restrictions on my giveaways. It only ends up being frustrating and I want the most people possible to have a chance.

(#5!)

Type-Zero

Oct 31, 2017
I think the last samurai shodown I played was the first one on the sega mega drive. My favorite character was Ukyo mainly for the Iai stance. Thanks again SNK for the chance.