• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
Darn :( What's disappointing is the limited amount of space when typing out the title of the 'game'. I wanted to add more details like "pre-order DLC" but couldn't fit it...
seems like one gotta depend on the Message itself for stuff like this. but it's not a problem, im the one who misread it. don't feel bad about it.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks Curler for the VN, I have a friend I occasionally read VNs with when she visits me and we haven't done that in ages so we might go for this one :)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

Sanchoco

Dec 3, 2018
Where does CDKeys get its Switch codes from? Is it just a "normal" retailer, then?

From a supplier, same way they do for steam keys

To quote one of their questions(which answers your question somewhat and explains why they can sell at a cheaper price)

• Why are your products so cheap? Our management team has over thirty years of combined experience within the industry with an extensive network of suppliers and contacts from which to source products. We buy from all corners of the globe to ensure the cheapest possible prices and as we only sell products in a digital format we're able to make significant savings on postage and related expenses - we then pass these reductions on to you, which ensures our pricing is the most competitive around!

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Cerium is there an issue with the search function not reading the text in GiftBot posts? Someone was just asking for the Bayonetta raffle, and a search for it in this thread produces all the posts talking about it, but not the raffle post.

1 gift from Bullet Club

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Bullet Club Bullet Club!

This is a three-day raffle that will expire in 72 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Bullet Club said:
Open to Juniors & Lurkers!

2AZG8cH.jpg

pgQw2IE.jpg

Gp9gri6.jpg

Kingdom: New Lands features:

● One ruler, their horse, and a bag of coins
● Greedy creatures trying to take your coins and crown every night (stop them!)
● Loyal subjects who will help build, attack and defend your Kingdom
● Multiple upgrades for your homestead, different unit types to attack and defend, and secrets littered throughout the land
● Beautiful soundtrack that has received two honorable mentions from the Independent Games Festival

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Kingdom: New Lands - Won by eZipsis eZipsis (159 entries)

Neat

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York City

Sibylus

Oct 25, 2017
Been using the "index" method for keeping track of giveaways but this one isn't indexed for some reason. Is it one of those things that gets updated periodically instead of instantly?

EDIT: The giveaway above this post got indexed right away so it can't be that. And the post I quoted still isn't indexed. Lol weird
IIRC there's an option to opt out of threadmarking your giveaway.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Been using the "index" method for keeping track of giveaways but this one isn't indexed for some reason. Is it one of those things that gets updated periodically instead of instantly?

EDIT: The giveaway above this post got indexed right away so it can't be that. And the post I quoted still isn't indexed. Lol weird
It's a choice when you make the giveaway. You can opt out of it being threadmarked.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Kingdom: New Lands is such a good game. People should definitely enter to win. It's really comfy to play (but can also get tense).

GoldenCat

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
FF13-2 has it's downsides, mostly the reused environments with the barriers blocking access to this or that, but the overall game is very solid. I do wish they had explored more of Pulse's past and the people who once lived there, big missed opportunity there.

Also I loved the soundtrack to that one. Lots of good songs on the OST that came with the collectors edition.

Should have had Sarah and not lightning on the cover though, Light's hardly in the game.

Even though Serah and Noel are the "main" characters of 13-2, the whole trilogy is still about Lightning. Plus the cover with her and Caius looks much better than the one with Serah
300px-Final_Fantasy_XIII-2_cover.jpg

Yay, FF XIII-2 lovers! Man, I love this game so much! I actually enjoyed FF XIII (probably because it was my first mainline FF that I played at the release), but I got tired of it when I got into the 3rd disc (I was playing on the X360). XIII-2, tho, I couldn't stop until finished. Is Lightning Returns good? I have it on Steam, but I hate the first our so much that I uninstalled it. Too much explanations at once, and that stupid timer, urgh... Does it get better?

I enjoyed 13-3, but ymmv. It's pretty fun/interesting, but extremely flawed. The story is garbage (picks up a bit near the end) but the gameplay/music/character customization is great. The first main area "Luxerion" is pretty bad but the other ones are good.

I didn't have much issues with the timer but you have the PC version so you can just use cheatengine to pause/give yourself infinite time.

Problem was that 13 took 40 hours to get truly interesting

I remember the playtime on my save being exactly 40hrs and 5min when I unlocked the interesting part of the game lol