• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
1 gift from Dazraell

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dazraell Dazraell!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Omg... Every single time...
MarriedActiveDouglasfirbarkbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Velikost

Oct 28, 2017
So what's With this giveaway? There's unclaimed games but no way to claim them. Could this be a bug, Cerium ?

I see that as well. Also Cerium I'm having the same bug as others mentioned a page back, where giveaways I'm already participating in say "Enter Giveaway" instead of the usual "Participating." It does error out and say you are participating if I click the button though

1 gift from Cerium

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cerium Cerium!

This is a three-day raffle that will expire in 72 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cerium said:
Another Samurai Shodown - Deluxe Edition giveaway for the weekend! Thanks again to SNK.

@KanameYuuki has been kind enough to return the code he won to the prize pool, so there will be one more bonus Samurai Shodown giveaway after this one!

• PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): Samurai Shodown - Deluxe Edition - Won by Saturday Saturday (430 entries)

Knuf

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you SNK for the SamSho giveaway: look forward to incrementing my endless losing streak!

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
I entered some giveaways and the "Enter giveaway" button hasn't changed to the cancel one, and if I click enter giveaway again, I get an error that I'm already participating lol. Is that normal? on Firefox Cerium

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
1) Log in to your account on PlayDauntless.com.
2) Go to the "My Account" page.
3) Scroll down to Code Redemption and enter your code.
4) Enjoy your Twitch Prime Bundle! Your rewards will be waiting for you at the core breaker the next time you log in to Dauntless.
Note: You only need to claim your bundle once. If you see an error, please launch Dauntless and try again.

• Dauntless Dauntless: Scare Tactics Weapon Skin - Won by Pharaoh Pharaoh (2 entries)

Fxp

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you all generous people giving away such nice gifts! One day I'll be the lucky one :)