• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
I'm making giveaways for my regular homies who keep on giving (thus making this thread alive and thriving) but never receive. If anything, I'm Chaotic Good, since I'm restoring some balance in this unfair world!

2i86HUY.gif
Did you ever get Hellblade?

1 gift from Dranakin

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dranakin Dranakin!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Dranakin said:
I've been having terrible luck with Fanatical game bundles, so uhhhhh...here's my version of a mystery key.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Mystery Steam Key - Won by Amir Amir (27 entries)

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
To Bad Rats, or not to Bad Rats, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of Bad Rats, and by opposing, end the win drought.

Or something.

XenIneX

Oct 28, 2017
To Bad Rats, or not to Bad Rats, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of Bad Rats, and by opposing, end the win drought.

Or something.
On the one hand, Bad Rats (probably); on the other, Better Luck Next Time.

If you're in the market for disappointment, you can't lose!*

* Void where prohibited. Disappointment not guaranteed in all 50 states. Consult your physician to see if Disappointment is right for you.

XenIneX

Oct 28, 2017
So...is bad rats that bad, or it's ERA's hyperbole?
Physics-based puzzle game in the vein of The Incredible Machine, but awful. The physics are RNG (derived from asynchronous animation cycles of the character models?), rendering outcomes entirely unpredictable. It's 2.5d, but fails to constrain objects to a single plane, so puzzle elements can slip past each other. Also, it looks and sounds cheap and awful.

Bonus points: Mouse with beard, wearing turban and explosive dynamite vest...

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
This is a fun thread.
I would've loved to share give away some of the extra codes I have from Humble Bundle, but last time I tried on this forum nobody could get them to work. Makes me super wary about what I've got...

1 gift from Cerium

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cerium Cerium!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cerium said:
More Samurai Shodown - Deluxe Edition! Thanks again to SNK. If there are any problems redeeming the code, send me a PM.

• PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): Samurai Shodown - Deluxe Edition - Won by KanameYuuki KanameYuuki (375 entries)

Axisofweevils

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, the same person that won my bad rats giveaway won Everything too. I guess that says something.. lol
What are the chances

you must suffer the bad to experience the good... lol

1 gift from Dazraell

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dazraell Dazraell!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Psichodelya - Won by Jeb Jeb (38 entries)

1 gift from Seshumaru

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 10747!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Deleted member 10747 said:

• Epic game store Epic game store: Shenmue 3 trial - Won by Karlinel Karlinel (13 entries)