• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Windows-PC

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm playing Fortnite on my Nintendo Switch since Season 6. But now I stopped playing and because of that I would like to gift my Fortnite Account to a good Friend. This Fortnite Account is worth alot and it would be a waste if not someone would use this Fortnite Account.

But I don't know how this works. I know that my Fortnite Account is linked to my Nintendo Account.

So my questions would be:

1. Can I unlink my Nintendo Account from the Epic Games Account without loosing all my progress in Fortnite and then giving my Epic Games (Fortnite Account) Account information to my Friend?

2. Or do I need to give my Friend both Accounts, the Nintendo Account and the Epic Games Account?

I already tried to find a solution with Google, but there were so many different answers that I didn't know in the end which answer or solution was wrong or right. And that's why I thought I ask here in the hope that someone could help me because I don't want to risk loosing all my progress in Fortnite.

It would be really nice if someone with knowledge would explain to me how to do this right.

Thanks!

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
in almost any case of online gaming giving away/trading/selling an account is a good way to get it banned

so you probably shouldn't do it.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I don't mean to be rude, but how can an account in a F2P game be worth anything other than the stats and skins? It'll probably get banned if you give it to somebody else, so why not just let the account wither away in cyberspace in case you want to return to it one day?

OP
OP
Windows-PC

Windows-PC

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
in almost any case of online gaming giving away/trading/selling an account is a good way to get it banned

so you probably shouldn't do it.

Thank you really much for your advice! I won't do it then, but I still don't understand why it would be a problem if I play with my Account or a Friend. But okay, I trust your advice!

Could a Mod then please close this Thread? Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.