• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
TLDR: Gigguk released a video talking about some of the new releases in the Winter 2020 including a certain Interperspecisis Reveiwer as well as Nekopate. It's actually a pretty well done video all things considered though my question to you guys is what Winter 2020 shows are you watching and enjoying?

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Gigguk just can't fill the void that demo left.

Ixian

Nov 25, 2018
Initially this season of shows did seem worse than usual, but there's some interesting stuff. I'm enjoying Dorohedoro a lot, but it's quite gory and pretty strange. Besides that, Blade of the Immortal has been great despite it's slightly budget feel. The only other thing I've been watching is Pet, but I'm still undecided as to whether it's actually good or not - could go either way.

edit: watching the rest of the video now and glad to see Dorohedoro in there.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken is the best new show in the past couple years IMO so everything else is just gravy. I have been enjoying Smile Down/At the Runway quite a bit as well and BOFURI is also enjoyable. I have fallen behind on Somali and the Forest Spirit but it's pretty cute. Plunderer is not particularly good but I've been following it. Those plus continuing seasons of Haikyuu and My Hero Academia are enough to keep me occupied.

I've been seeing Dorohedoro mentioned in the last day or two, but I don't see it actually available via simulcast anywhere so I'm not sure if that is one of these ones Netflix is holding back and people are watching fansubs or what.