• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hooky

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is how it's been for me for about 2-ish years now.

Try hovering between the image and the info in your pic. It should come up!

Edit: Like this:

mJaxiUI.jpg

Last edited:

Skux

Oct 26, 2017
It's an issue with the format more than anything else.

Gif should have died long ago, but there's no accepted standard that works everywhere.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sooooooo

...do y'all pronounce it giphy with a hard-g or jiphy

Xero

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

I dont mind giphy at all. I like how easy it is to create one yourself.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
I just google it then view original image and copy the link. Have I been doing it wrong all this time?
tenor.gif

Meauxse

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I definitely add -giphy to all my gif searches.

Oh, and if I mobile upload to Imgur, I upload by app and then have to navigate to the mobile website to get the actual share links.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Yes, it's a pain in the ass to use giphy.

Everytime I need a gif on my phone I have to search one in their app, copy the only link I can copy, because it's no direct link I have to open it in a browser, because that still gives me no useful link I have to press "show desktop site" on my chrome browser and then I get the direct link.

Annoying.

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
What I don't like about Giphy is when I try to save the GIFs posted, the file names are all "giphy.gif", which means I can't keep it in the same folder without giving it a unique name

radosiewka

Oct 29, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
giphy.gif

I've noticed that I use gif more often while talking with friends but it's the first time I'm using them here. It seems that's quite easy if you just switch on the giphy website to desktop mode on your mobile browser :)