• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Anytime a story comes by reminding how gross many people are in this world, all I feel is rage. Impotent rage and frustration.

No words.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
A new generation of bigots who have no other desires than to beat minorities for existing. People who like to plug that tired notion of racism dying off in the new generation need to take note.
Hoping the Syrian girl has a quick recovery. Family that raised that xenophobic nightmare of a child should be apologizing while paying for those hospital fees. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were some Trump-loving scumbags who molded their kid to be just this type of person.

GMAK2442

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
User Banned (permanent): Islamophobia and rationalizing violence
We should not accept the hijab.

Nov 23, 2017
This is literally the school district I live in. Wild. Our community doesn't have much crime so this news was pretty huge in our area. I hope the blonde girl gets in trouble.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
"You're lucky you're from another language"

It must hurt to be this stupid. Racist bitch. Hope karma gets her big.

And I hope the victim recovers quickly from her concussion.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
at least the victim has a little of fighting spirit against this human trash, a gleam of light in an otherwise disgusting video.

(sorry for my english)

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
was hoping she would have bodied her so bad, would have been sweet justice.
i was hoping for the same result.

i still remember that poor kid with the broken arm and no reaction at all...but it wasn't his fault, the shitbag bullies always come in pack against one single person so you have not much to do...

(sorry for my english)

Thordinson

Banned
Aug 1, 2018
I wish the girl a speedy recovery and my heart hurts for her. The attack was disgusting. How is this not a hate crime? It's clear as day.

Acts like this are why I continue to call out racist language and acts from friends, family, and in public. That doesn't fly with me. I, unfortunately, have been granted privilege by society for being white and I'm damn well going to use it to benefit minorities.

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i was hoping for the same result.

i still remember that poor kid with the broken arm and no reaction at all...but it wasn't his fault, the shitbag bullies always come in pack against one single person so you have not much to do...

(sorry for my english)
your good man, I got you and understand

Oct 25, 2017
Hull, England
Christianity, the true religion of peace.
Firstly how do you know she is Christian, secondly I know many Christians who would deplore the behavior of the girl committing the assault.

I hope the girl who was attacked makes a speedy recovery, as for the attacker I hope she is made an example of and is prosecuted so that it discourages others from doing the same.