• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Moose the Mooche

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
As a white person yes it is im tired f this white priviledge and racist bullshit and I will call out their damn bullshit every time

Thats cool but i hardly doubt that the girl in question is reading ResetEra so i am not sure it makes sense to call them out in here ;)
No offense tho. I didnt felt offended by it but wanted to ask if its really needed.
Thanx for the reply.

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Your welcome bro, tired of this shit. Im done with white people doing racist shit but if you call them out on it people get sensitive and wonder "hey wait your bwing racist". Fuck that, im doing my job and everyone should do it too. Enough is enough.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Dubya right after 911:

Trump would've probably rounded up US muslims in an instant and put them in concentration camps.

(for the record, Bush has been a terrible president and is responsible for a lot of atrocities)

Damn great quote from W. Hated the guy but can't deny this was a great message during a dark time.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Ah gotcha.

I'm wondering why is it difficult of us humans to accept each other with our differences what is so hard about this? Gosh if only life is just so simple.

You see it on this board even with people getting so upset over small cultural differences. It's time for more acceptance and love and less edge-lording.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Honestly at this point I would be considering giving my daughter/sister/anyone a brass knuckles. Cause fuck this, the damage has been done. I'm 100% anti gun, but I don't think I'm anti-brass knuckles. Seeing this stuff his close to home (literally from pgh) and that girl reminds me of my sister

Sqrt

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly at this point I would be considering giving my daughter/sister/anyone a brass knuckles. Cause fuck this, the damage has been done. I'm 100% anti gun, but I don't think I'm anti-brass knuckles. Seeing this stuff his close to home (literally from pgh) and that girl reminds me of my sister
Arent brass knucle illegal in most states?

May 8, 2018
This is a prime example of why the racist, homophobic and other vile disgusting people won't go away. They teach it to their children. It makes me sick to see that. That poor girl should not have to worry about going to the restroom in her own damn school.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
From the article in OP:

It's not totally clear what they were saying, but the student wearing purple can be heard saying, "You're lucky you're from another language, because I will crush you, [expletive]."
The Council on American-Islamic Relations, or CAIR, has also released a statement calling for state and federal officials to investigate the incident for possible bias.
They go on to say: "CAIR-Pittsburgh is offering legal support to the student's family after she was shown on a video posted online being attacked in the bathroom of Chartiers Valley High School. The Muslim student was treated later for a concussion and severe bruising. Criminal charges are pending.
The Collier Township Police Department is investigating the incident. So far, they say they don't believe a hate crime was committed. Instead they say it was a bullying incident.
Charges and disciplinary action are pending.
White girl beats Muslim girl until she gets a concussion with severe bruising, while yelling xenophobic/bigoted shit, and the police don't believe a hate crime was committed. OK.

Shocked, etc

Last edited:

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
I'm starting to think that demonizing Muslims for decades may have had a negative impact on American society. It's striking how har we've regressed since Bush's remarks immediately after 9/11. He seems saintly compared to the naked bigotry of Trump's republicans.

Best wishes to the victim here. Hopefully the attacker can become less of a shitty person some day.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'm starting to think that demonizing Muslims for decades may have had a negative impact on American society. It's striking how har we've regressed since Bush's remarks immediately after 9/11. He seems saintly compared to the naked bigotry of Trump's republicans.

Best wishes to the victim here. Hopefully the attacker can become less of a shitty person some day.
Hopefully the attacker receives some kind of actual consequence.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Hard to watch, but I'm glad it was documented. This should follow that piece of garbage for the rest of her life.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
The Collier Township Police Department is investigating the incident. So far, they say they don't believe a hate crime was committed. Instead they say it was a bullying incident.
Police departments really do not like calling hate crimes what they are.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
has she and her parents been blasted on social media yet? because that should happen.

Oct 25, 2017
"You're lucky you're from another language"?
Goddamn oxygen thieving racists, as dangerous as they are stupid.
Fuck her parents too while I'm at it.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
I wonder who taught that piece of shit she's better than someone else?

I wonder who taught her that a hijab on someone's head means you can beat them like they're an animal?

Fucking gross. Just gross as shit.

I'll wait for the usual suspects to chime in about reachable moments and punishing this psychopath will just make her mad and hate Muslims even more.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She's lucky shes from another language? Wha? I guess she means country? What does that have to do with anything? I'd be interested to know what the hell she decided to beat her over.

Regardless, what a piece of trash. Thanks for giving me even more of a bad name. Keep it coming. Fucking idiot.

BankaiZaraki

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is how this gonna play out.... White girl's family will hire a rich attorney. The white girl will plead down to a misdemeanor and get a slap on the wrist. Rinse and repeat. This shit makes me sick.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I can never react rationally to the bullying of children.

You should feel safe in school.

There should be a shit school that bullies automatically get transferred to.

Oct 27, 2017
Can people stop mentioning Bush's empty ass post 9/11 speech? Mother fucker preceeded to start wars in the middle east killing untold amounts of Muslims right after that. Trump's shit isnt 1/100th as bad and it's awful. Bush and Cheney are the worst thing to happen to Muslims since what The Arab Spring? The Crusades? Enough with the rose tinted goggles that double as eye protection from all the charred bits of brown kids getting blown to hell.

Oct 25, 2017
Can people stop mentioning Bush's empty ass post 9/11 speech? Mother fucker preceeded to start wars in the middle east killing untold amounts of Muslims right after that. Trump's shit isnt 1/100th as bad and it's awful. Bush and Cheney are the worst thing to happen to Muslims since what The Arab Spring? The Crusades? Enough with the rose tinted goggles that double as eye protection from all the charred bits of brown kids getting blown to hell.

Bush has so many people duped, man...
His speech is empty, girls like her are being bullied because of his shit war.
Fuck him and the people who've become sympathetic to his presidency.

I will never understand the love they have for Bush. If there was any justice he'd have been hanged long time ago.
The demeanour of a president is more important than actions it seems.

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you haven't been bullied as a kid it's probably because you fit in, and if you were bullied then likely it was because you were different. Kids are fucking cruel and will use any excuse they can to belittle others in order to feel better about themselves. This shit has been going on for generations without solution.

Landawng

The Fallen
Nov 9, 2017
Denver/Aurora, CO
Just read they have ruled this out as a hate crime. Fucking pussies. Hopefully twitter finds out who she is and her name is tarnished for life. There needs to be real consequences for this kind of shit. I am beyond fed up. If the police won't do shit then she absolutely needs to be exposed and ruined. She knew exactly what she was doing. These fucking hate crimes need to stop. It won't happen until the consequences start ruining these racist cunts.

Oct 30, 2017
You're lucky you're from another language, because I will crush you, [expletive]."

The fuck is that even supposed to mean?

WHy are people so mean

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Right there with you. Beyond disgusted with this video. This racist piece of shit better get charged with a hate crime. That shit makes me rage so bad, ugh.
Funny thing is I do this alot in forums because im tored of it and I call it like it is. Funny enough I got a warning from a mod to stop, which is find bs in itself honestly

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Camera is a double whammy. On one hand shame on the fucking coward filming it and not intervening instead, but on the other hand this video is what got that girl charged in the first place