• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've had a cold the past few days and haven't eaten much so my girlfriend offered come over and cook me dinner. She surprises me with taco night, which is my favorite, and oddly enough, we realize that after almost 6 years of dating we've never had a taco night. Anyways I play some videogames for maybe 30 minutes and then she says dinner is ready, sweet. I start building up my tacos (hard shell) with the meat, cheese, tomatoes, cheese, taco sauce. Except there wasn't any sauce, which was weird because I know the taco kit came with sauce so I thought maybe she left it in the box on the counter. I ask her where the sauce, and she says "what'd do you mean? I cooked it with the meat". What?

Who does that? The taco sauce is a topping, the kit comes with a seasoning packet to cook with the meat. How can someone be this wrong? We were talking about moving in together, but I'm not sure I can live with someone who does taco night like this. I'm unsure what to do.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Only solution is cut all ties, or pay for taco cooking classes.

My family did it all the time when growing up.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
red flag bro

next she's chopping your dick off and feeding it to her cats

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Murder seems reasonable here.

4061.jpg

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You choose hard shell, she mixed the sauce in, you both are monsters and deserve each other.

RedBaron17

Oct 27, 2017
Who does that? The taco sauce is a topping, the kit comes with a seasoning packet to cook with the meat. How can someone be this wrong? We were talking about moving in together, but I'm not sure I can live with someone who does taco night like this. I'm unsure what to do.

Says the person eating "hard shell" tacos

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
wait

who does taco night and doesn't make the tacos together?

you're suppose to have a fun time making tacos together, instead you playin' video games

this is half your fault, OP

namlook

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The fact that you don't have hot sauce in your cupboard or fridge, tells me that you are a rookie.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Both of you should break up with the other. Fucking up tacos. Eating tacos with hard shells. Eating tacos out of a taco kit.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
hard shells? premade taco kits? not sure there's anything there for her to ruin

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
You don't have salsa in the fridge ? It's a top 5 condiment easy. YOU fucked up.
She just made the meat more moist thank her.