• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didnt really have much resources. 60 crafts, mostly machineguns. Only new one was P90. Sadly still didnt get Negev (got a dupe PKP, MG5x3, MG4, QJY, NTW20, Shrimp).

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
P90 is ridiculously rare too and going to be more useful than Negev for the next...year, so congratulations!

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god, out of nowhere a new PV teaser for the next (old servers) event, and a livestream on January 9th:

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Rate up went ok. I finally got all dupes to dummy link a 5 star and its thompson. Too bad her evasion is minimal.

Also got another 416 so i get to dummy link 4 as well. Guess these cores are going to the shotgun rate up.

Still no an94.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Maintenance has ended and people are of course really anxious about all these new resources and things to upgrade...

image0.png

Here is a nice Reddit post with links and explanations what to focus on first.

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, HOC is already out in EN, and I am still waiting for the livestream date of Singularity of JP. I will also watch the CN livestream on 9th, too. Very excited to see more of the new event.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How do you access the intelligence center? When I click on it it just brings me to Dorm 1

Edit: Ah the mail tells you, guess I'll finally have to push on with the story

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I'm about half an hour late posting this but here is the link to the stream. I'll post a summary once one goes up.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
How do you access the intelligence center? When I click on it it just brings me to Dorm 1

Edit: Ah the mail tells you, guess I'll finally have to push on with the story

Yeah, this was me. I completely forgot you have to replay the last section of chapter 7 (if you finished it before they released the next chapter) to unlock chapter 8.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
So tomorrow is a rather exciting day...for every server that isn't ours.

Polarized Light is starting on CN, and with that we get a datamine (update notes already went up today and they are great).

JP gets Singularity on Friday and they are doing a live stream tomorrow that you can watch for a few chuckles while you wait for Arknights, which both JP and KR get on the same day as well.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Any of the rescue targets worth raising dupes off? Presumably PP90?

Not really. P90 (PP90 is the 4* evasion tank) is great but there are so many different SMGs for different niches (MP7) or even general use (UMP45, RO635, CMS, Dorothy) that multiple P90s are rather unnecessary. She has the downside that in order to have great uptime for her clones, she has to keep taking small increments of damage.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
IDW's mod was originally in the first batch of mods, we strangely are getting the early 2*s very late. Hers is also a disappointing missed opportunity.

On the other hand it's been confirmed that CT will reward Fire Control Cores so we can mod NTW immediately!

RRW

Oct 26, 2017
e9vcvb.png

Completed the event. more relaxing than Singularity but still interesting nonetheless. Sop and 416 character development is nice.

now time to farm phyton and M870

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I'm the other way round, completed the farm two days ago and immensely enjoying the story in chapter 3.

It's probably my favorite writing in this game so far and I already loved Singularity quite a lot.

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
Finished CT. I like them giving more emphasis on the side characters this time round, and the writers really did a good job making me care about Cx4 and AK74U even though they're brand new characters. I also ended up like 416 more than I expected after this lol. The maps get pretty hard especially in chapter 3 but thankfully there's a lot of guides around to help. I can't fathom how people managed to figure out some of the maps *cough* ANewHope *cough* without help. Hopefully future events are better about this.

Now if only I can fucking get Python.

RRW

Oct 26, 2017

微博

随时随地发现新鲜事!微博带你欣赏世界上每一个精彩瞬间,了解每一个幕后故事。分享你想表达的,让全世界都能听到你的心声!

0067Lrddgy1ge64aqzuapj31hc0u01kx.jpg

well that kinda coming out of no where

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Hi everyone. I'm coming back after a few months of absence. I was so fixated on getting my waifu AK-12 that, once I got her, I somehow lost my motivation for playing. But now it's back.
And there's been some major changes since then. I'm slowly, very slowly, figuring out the HOC stuff. But I'd like your opinions on two matters.

First, is chapter 11 still locked for everyone, or have I missed a requirment somewhere? I have seen farming guides on some sites that suggest that it's already alaivable, and while it is on april's roadmap, there's no mention of it in the next patch notes preview.

Second, I am starting the farm of 6-4N for M16's equipement. And while I can kill the boss, I take too much damage and get one or two dolls killed if I mess the retreating part. I am using AK-12 and AN-94 with night goggles for dps, since they have high natural damage and accuracy, and UMP45 Mod1, Contender and Welrod as support/evasion tanks, in a F configuration.

Since it doesn't work that well, I'm preparing several alternatives. Replacing Welrod by P90, since her skill should be suited to tank a boss with 100 accuracy. Replacing AK-12 and AN-94 by WA2000 and M14 Mod1, but I don't know if they require night googles to fight that boss. Needs to be tested asap. Maybe removing Contender for a third rifle as well (SVD). Leveling and gearing up Px4 Storm, even if I don't have Five Seven, and leveling C-MS as well for her passive.

I'm really lacking in 5* equipement. The may rate-up can't come fast enough.

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
First, is chapter 11 still locked for everyone, or have I missed a requirment somewhere? I have seen farming guides on some sites that suggest that it's already alaivable, and while it is on april's roadmap, there's no mention of it in the next patch notes preview.

You need to replay 10-6 again to unlock chapter 11. It's how the game is coded.

Second, I am starting the farm of 6-4N for M16's equipement. And while I can kill the boss, I take too much damage and get one or two dolls killed if I mess the retreating part. I am using AK-12 and AN-94 with night goggles for dps, since they have high natural damage and accuracy, and UMP45 Mod1, Contender and Welrod as support/evasion tanks, in a F configuration.

Since it doesn't work that well, I'm preparing several alternatives. Replacing Welrod by P90, since her skill should be suited to tank a boss with 100 accuracy. Replacing AK-12 and AN-94 by WA2000 and M14 Mod1, but I don't know if they require night googles to fight that boss. Needs to be tested asap. Maybe removing Contender for a third rifle as well (SVD). Leveling and gearing up Px4 Storm, even if I don't have Five Seven, and leveling C-MS as well for her passive.

Don't replace your ARs with rifles. Make sure your PEQs are high rarity and max calibrated, and replace Welrod with another SMG, preferably one like Vector. If you have night ARs like Ots-14 or 9A-91 use them instead of the AKs, but only if they're sufficiently leveled. Also fairies help a lot, so use them if you have them.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Thank you for the answers.

I have 9A-91 and AS Val for night time, but they first need to be leveled and skilled up, and I just don't have the ressources right now. So many dolls need my spare ressources.

I think I have made a mistake many newbies must do, by focusing on getting too many waifus in various rate-up, while neglecting their equipement. It was always something to put on the back-burner until after I get the next shiny. And now I'm paying for it. I don't even have five gold exoskeletons to equip the 30+ SMG and HG I intend to raise to usable level.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Is there a better use for 3 star chips than as fodder to rank up five star chips? I feel like there's a reason the "auto" button only picks 2 stars, but I'm not sure, and I always run out of space.

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a better use for 3 star chips than as fodder to rank up five star chips? I feel like there's a reason the "auto" button only picks 2 stars, but I'm not sure, and I always run out of space.

No. Fodder everything except 5 star chips. If you're hitting the cap you have enough chips to play around with without needing to use 3 star chips.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
No. Fodder everything except 5 star chips. If you're hitting the cap you have enough chips to play around with without needing to use 3 star chips.

Ah, ok, I wasn't sure if I needed to keep the lower end chips because they come in smaller sizes or something. Honestly, I'm not even sure which five star ones to focus on because of the stats and shapes, but I just keep expanding my storage and hoping for the best and I'm almost at the end of the storage upgrades.

Thanks for the quick response!

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for the answers.

I have 9A-91 and AS Val for night time, but they first need to be leveled and skilled up, and I just don't have the ressources right now. So many dolls need my spare ressources.

I think I have made a mistake many newbies must do, by focusing on getting too many waifus in various rate-up, while neglecting their equipement. It was always something to put on the back-burner until after I get the next shiny. And now I'm paying for it. I don't even have five gold exoskeletons to equip the 30+ SMG and HG I intend to raise to usable level.

Welcome back!

Investing into AS VAL is not worth it until she gets her mod, and we don't know if she's in the next batch yet.

Do you have M4A1 at at least mod2? She is usually the go-to for farming because of her utterly absurd second skill, but when it activates the squad can only have two other members in it, so you either build it like that from the start or retreat the others manually, which is a hassle.

I just tried it with this:

RO lost a link but it should be fine enough. Use your strongest fairy, it should help - I had a 4* Airstrike Fairy in there because that's one I don't have at level 100 yet, but feel free to experiment with what you have. The general template of M4Mod, SMG and ROF HG should give you an idea. Crit rate buffs don't help much here because M4 should have a PEQ equipped (no Crit scope). Finally, keep in mind that Rescue Fairy's skill does not work for Equipment drops.

And just so we are on the same page, this is the route. You kill Alchemist and restart.

7FlbKlA.png

Ah, ok, I wasn't sure if I needed to keep the lower end chips because they come in smaller sizes or something. Honestly, I'm not even sure which five star ones to focus on because of the stats and shapes, but I just keep expanding my storage and hoping for the best and I'm almost at the end of the storage upgrades.

Thanks for the quick response!

There is a chip calculator here. Feel free to play around with it and ask in our Discord if something is not clear.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
So, I wanted to try at least once 6-4N with 2 rifles, 2 HG and P90 as main tank. And yeah, is was even worse than my first AR echelon. The two rifles focused on the boss before killing all the minions, leaving about 10 of them alive, who in turn caused P90's holo clones to collapse almost instantly.
I was about to just write it off as a failed idea and follow Spiritfox's advice, and M16's special exoskeleton dropped as loot. That was only the second try. I am damn lucky sometimes.

Thank you Roman for the detailed explanation, even if it turn out I won't be using it. It will still probably be usefull for someone else.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
So I guess I better read up on this event somewhere. Are you actually supposed to fail maps on purpose?

RRW

Oct 26, 2017
New stuff

Gunslinger Girl Collab This summer

87hrue.png

meqibf.png

Division Collab

eomu3f.png

Bakery Girl New Trailer

Also we have not 1, not 2 but 3 different new GFL game!

QTTEqBj.jpg

TapTap