• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Every time I see this thread on the front page I read it in my head as "Girls' Fortnite," which I find hilarious.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As a girl who is also anti-gacha, it's like everything I hate about gaming, all rolled into one little package. Came in here interested by the name and am leaving a bit horrified.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But, this really isn't a gacha game in the traditional sense so disliking it for that seems pretty odd. The gacha runs on in-game resources, which you can gather actively or passively, and you cant spend real money to pull. It's very much a F2P game where the monetiation comes from cosmetics and QOL upgrades. I'm also honestly not sure what "horrifying" content there is in the thread itself.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Dc62PIpU8AESBxG.jpg
Dc62P9tU8AAY8sN.jpg

What I'm working with right now.

I'm actually having a blast with this.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I need to look I to that recipe list. I got 2 Grizzlies off base 30/30/30/30 productions.

Enjoying the game so far. I can tell it's going to be a he'll of a grind though with how little stats increase upon enhancement.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
I need to look I to that recipe list. I got 2 Grizzlies off base 30/30/30/30 productions.

Enjoying the game so far. I can tell it's going to be a he'll of a grind though with how little stats increase upon enhancement.

Dummy linking doubles the stats or so. At first I was "Wtf, why I have extra unit in combat". Took some time to undestand its the dupe unit from dummy linking.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also, possible stupid question, but how do you individually lock girls? I'm wanting to keep at least one copy of all of the lower level fodder, but I can't seem to find a way to lock them.

The game should auto lock the first copy of each new unit you get by default. You can turn that functionality on and off under Options -> Game -> Lock new T-Dolls

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
Nice compensation.

Or do I keep those resources as safety net for later use :).
What is the max cap for resources?

I don't even know if there's a cap, but I just got an achievement for crossing 10k manpower so I guess it goes way higher.

I bought furniture. I need my girls to have some comfort.

I have to say I feel slightly guilty for keeping all those robots in an Amazon warehouse. Not going to give in though.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
If you click on your level/name on the home base screen it will show you a ton of stats, and one of them is like Resource Limit. It says 300k, but I'm not sure if that's on a per resource basis or all 4 of them combined...

Hope we get the Blazblue event someday!
XhcOpwM.gif

... And there is an entry on the GF wiki for Elphelt so there must have been a Guilty Gear event as well. Gimme!
(Probably be a bit before Eng. Ver get's Shotguns patched in?)

Wishy-Washy

Nov 26, 2017
If you click on your level/name on the home base screen it will show you a ton of stats, and one of them is like Resource Limit. It says 300k, but I'm not sure if that's on a per resource basis or all 4 of them combined...

Hope we get the Blazblue event someday!
XhcOpwM.gif

... And there is an entry on the GF wiki for Elphelt so there must have been a Guilty Gear event as well. Gimme!
(Probably be a bit before Eng. Ver get's Shotguns patched in?)
The Blazblue and Guilty Gear event were the same one, probably because they are made by the same people, and yeah I also hope we get that event.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
btw there's a newbie campaign of buy anything and get a 5* FAL, which is ok on the tier list. you can buy the .99 cent thing and get the gift pack. not bad for a buck

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
btw there's a newbie campaign of buy anything and get a 5* FAL, which is ok on the tier list. you can buy the .99 cent thing and get the gift pack. not bad for a buck

2.5 FAL (optional)

the Assault Rifle FAL that you can get through any purchase of gems is actually very solid unit. It can be powerful in night missions when accuracy becomes reduced, due to the triple grenade throw. It can also serve as the carry unit in the section above, to save resources and level the dolls.

PSA for new players. Nice things in that Reddit thread.

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
Reminder that if you want Japanese voices go into the options menu and download them.

Be careful using MG girls at early levels. They chew through your ammo reserves very quickly and will hurt you later on down the line.

It's better to dummy link your 2-3* you are getting multiple copies of rather than using 15 cores to link your 5* once. You have to link in this game and using 2-3* earlier is much more economical. You are going to want those cores down the line when you start producing lots of 4-5*s

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017

FriskyCanuck

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
I blew through a few thousand resources trying to get some 5* guns. I got Lee-Enfield out of it, but I think I'm just going to let my echelons run some logistic missions all day now to refill my resources.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
I blew through a few thousand resources trying to get some 5* guns.

I will now try to get some HG's (higher rarity than 2*). Thus going to blow few thousand resources too for recipe:
Handgun: 130/130/130/130 and Submachine : 400/400/91/30

Well I made one HG and started doing SMG's nothing spectacular.

Last edited:

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I blew through a few thousand resources trying to get some 5* guns. I got Lee-Enfield out of it, but I think I'm just going to let my echelons run some logistic missions all day now to refill my resources.

Ah lucky! Lee-Enfield is my favorite design. My best rifle was Wa2000, but since I can't waste cores to dummy-link her, M1 Garand has become my best rifle and her dps is insane thanks to that skill of hers.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh wow, I liked this so much I uninstalled FEH (which I had started two days ago) to make room for this. It's exactly what I've been looking for! That said, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. There are so many systems at play lol

My ID is 38448.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure I fully buy the "conventional wisdom" of not using your cores on 4* and 5* units. As far as I can see your rate of acquisition of units doesnt really change i.e. a month from now you have no greater chance to get 4* and 5* units than you do now. However you will statistically have got a lot more 3* units. So you could spend 21 cores updating 3* units that you are very likely to get dupes for or you could spend those cores on upgrading a top tier 4* / 5* unit which you won't be replacing. In short, if you use your cores on 3* units now you will likely be replacing them in a month or so so those cores are "wasted" to a certain extent. Wheres you might progress a little slower if you spend the cores on (no pun intended) core 4* and 5* units but ultimately you won't have "wasted" any cores. Something to think about.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The game should auto lock the first copy of each new unit you get by default. You can turn that functionality on and off under Options -> Game -> Lock new T-Dolls
Thanks, I noticed this afterwards, haha.

There's no downside to Dummy Linking, right? Like, are there any 2/3/4* characters I should keep multiple copies of?

ElukiaTV

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
So.. i downloaded the apk from that apkpure ling.. installed.. played the first mission.. send the first autobattle mission. And then.. the second «normal» mission.. doesnt let me deploy.
I click onthe deploy thing.. i try to choose a girl. But it only say «this t—doll doesnt need any repairs».
What am i doing wrong?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wait, I thought they were soldiers... but they're actually guns.

This is Upotte. lol
Well, they're technically "dolls", i.e, machines created for fighting, so they're not really moe-ified guns (though that would be pretty cool).

So.. i downloaded the apk from that apkpure ling.. installed.. played the first mission.. send the first autobattle mission. And then.. the second «normal» mission.. doesnt let me deploy.
I click onthe deploy thing.. i try to choose a girl. But it only say «this t—doll doesnt need any repairs».
What am i doing wrong?
Sorry, I wish I could help you. Not sure what's going on.

Are you sure one of the dolls in your main party isn't being repaired? If so, you can't deploy that unit until they finish the repair or your swap them out for someone else.

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
What am i doing wrong?
It says it doesn't need any repairs, or that there aren't any echelons available?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I was just looking at the screens... are they just named after guns then?
I don't understand it either. The naming convention in this game is really confusing.

Yeah, they're named after guns, but they're technically dolls. They're more human than gun though, as I don't think any of them have guns for hands/feet, and the like.

ElukiaTV

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
Well, they're technically "dolls", i.e, machines created for fighting, so they're not really moe-ified guns (though that would be pretty cool).

Sorry, I wish I could help you. Not sure what's going on.

Are you sure one of the dolls in your main party isn't being repaired? If so, you can't deploy that unit until they finish the repair or your swap them out for someone else.
Its the third mission of the tutorial (tge second you can play on normal). I dont even have the option to repair yet and all the dolls are full hp

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure it's a thing like 'okay, we have this gun. Let's create an android that uses this gun perfectly based on some stupid factors'.

Does it make sense? Not at all. But they're cute.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure it's a thing like 'okay, we have this gun. Let's create an android that uses this gun perfectly based on some stupid factors'.

Does it make sense? Not at all. But they're cute.
Agreed. As long as it's cute, I don't care.

https://imgur.com/a/8uWadZQ
If you mean the blue «Command Post» yeah, its the only one that brings up the menu.
Yeah, that's really strange. You should be able to select that node and deploy that select squad, I see no reason why you can't.

Maybe try backing out (hit "Select Operation" in the top left), choosing a different mission, and then trying that one again? Assuming you can, if it's a forced tutorial you might not be able to. Since I already completed it, I can't run back and check.

Wishy-Washy

Nov 26, 2017
Just got my second 416, a five star, should I dummy link with it now or should I use it on later links when the dummy linking will be more expensive

ElukiaTV

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
Chrono Einbroch all fixed. I just had to re install the apk. For some reason the OK button was sending me back to the map without deploys.. finally i can start this game!
Thanks for the help.