• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Metaldeer

Oct 28, 2017
Wait, really? That's weird...

Edit: My GF artbook is supposed to be here today, but it literally just left China, so I kinda doubt it. So much for that near extortionate shipping cost...

Last edited:

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In terms of equipment do people prioritise good suppressors for DPS (for the crit) or for Tanks (for the EVA)?

ZoronMaro

Oct 30, 2017
I did some quick math and it is theoretically possible to have the worst luck ever and not be able to fill out the bingo card even if you do all the daily missions. That kind of bad luck is so unlikely though it'd be absurd, although I've heard people saying the system is weighted for you to get duplicate numbers, but it can't be that bad.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
BIm6xPM.png
Poor Simonova

qon

Oct 25, 2017
Wedding gacha is on the 16th like the patch notes say.

Why it's the 16th idk. Maybe the anniversary costumes go into the black card/budget gacha then and they wanted the Heart to Heart budget gacha to get some time?

qon

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see anything new being added until July, which should hopefully be Cube event?

Game's probably going to be just dailies and logistics Frontline for the next few weeks for me at least, which is fine! I got most of the units I wanted leveled up from the EXP event so I don't see much point in playing beyond the dailies atm.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Yeah they keep pouring on the non-story events, but I'm hoping we get some new text soon since I like to have a little story with my pretty art lol.

Also need G11 and RO635 so bring on Ch.7 already!

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
Type 95 get. All 5* ARs are belong to me now. Now to get WA and M950 so I can gift them their gowns...then it'll be time to roll for wedding dresses (actually I just want PTRD's H2H skin but might as well wait for that to roll).

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
I decided I wanted PTRD's valentine costume and since the gacha wa 40% off and I had a ton of tokens I decided to roll a few times. Got her on the first 10 pull.

I'm done rolling for a while, I doubt I will spend much on the brides.

Metaldeer

Oct 28, 2017
My mind says I shouldn't bother with the bride gacha, because I don't really care about most of the costumes.

But my heart says I need that Enfield costume.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
My mind says I shouldn't bother with the bride gacha, because I don't really care about most of the costumes.

But my heart says I need that Enfield costume.

Me too. Every day since announcement I fight the urge to pre-emptively load my account with gems to get ready. I just have a bad feeling that because it's the ONE costume I want, it'd be the one I don't get lol.

... Though a darker part of me just says I could go nuts and after enough duplicates eventually buy it with the black card system. >_< Steam Summer sale is coming though so I have to behave.

ZoronMaro

Oct 30, 2017
I feel like I've done a lot of grinding and I still only have one unit at level 100, granted I stopped grinding the main echelon once everyone was x5 dummy linked, but I haven't even gotten my second echelon to that point so a third echelon seems like a far off goal.

qon

Oct 25, 2017
I was pretty wishy-washy on the bride gacha since the only ones I kind of want are FAL and Lee's but I think I'll just pass and wait for Lee's Children's Day skin.

Lee-Enfield_costume3.png

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
Getting a pretty good luck of the draw so far, hopefully it'll keep up. I'm going to wait before spending the pity points, no use to rush it.
Dfm3P5GWAAAJfqH.jpg

Metaldeer

Oct 28, 2017
I've gotten 4 duplicate numbers so far. Not too bad, I guess.

I guess I could wait until the last week of the gacha to decide if I want to bother, since they announced the next gacha before the last one ended.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I've gotten 5 duplicates so far. all today, which was somewhat disheartening but meh.

It's better to save the Targeted draws for the very last day right? Maybe not? The math of it is beyond me lollll. ╮(︶︿︶)╭

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've gotten 5 duplicates so far. all today, which was somewhat disheartening but meh.

It's better to save the Targeted draws for the very last day right? Maybe not? The math of it is beyond me lollll. ╮(︶︿︶)╭
Save the points until you can complete the bingo with them. Then save the key cards for calibration tickets once the event's over.

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't there already children holding guns in the game?
Rule of thumb to Japanese and Chinese towards anime characters: when they are not explicitly stated to be children, they are not, no matter how loli they look. Seems that I was trapped in this preconception.

I do not want to be that party pooper. Hopefully you will get them in the future.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Isn't there already children holding guns in the game?

Right? Like c'mon guys, the EN version just added M99 and SR-3MP. Not to mention all the other gross little loli's the game shipped with lol. Children's Day costumes will be fine.

Save the points until you can complete the bingo with them. Then save the key cards for calibration tickets once the event's over.

Thanks! I'll do just this.

Metaldeer

Oct 28, 2017
If this doesn't get added, there is no justice in this world:

1kLy8VX.png

Cuteness is justice.

Last edited:

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
lel cya next year!

And it's interesting that I mentioned SR-3MP last night and this morning she was among my crafts. But this is not the SMG I am looking for. °_° Like seriously I need another tank SMG.

aSqueakyLime

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
England
Caved in and tried to go for Welrod considering she's my most liked doll I don't have. Spent upwards of 80 tickets.

2 Grizzlys, a Stechkin, an M950A, and so many 4 star core fodder later... still no Welrod.

game why u do this