• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever

"Dear Commanders, We will be having a Great Success rate-up event for Logistic Support from Jun.25th 00:00 to Jul. 2nd 23: 59 (UTC-8)! *The rate of Great Success will go back to normal after the event."
========

Guess that means to find some logistics with a drop resource you're low on and focus on that. For me, I'll probably focus on logistics that drop T-doll contracts.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
would be worth to do the less than 1 hour logistics (some have really good ratios) and a timer/alarm to pay attention and redo them

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
AA12.
0067Lrddgy1fshsr1dr7ej30xc15onht.jpg

0067Lrddgy1fshsr1ce5gj30xc15oe02.jpg

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Whoa, that's a nice design! There is also another one though, the benelli M1014. Her armor pieces are like wings! Can't post pictures atm though, cuz Tablet browsing.

Deleted member 3700

Oct 25, 2017
Whoa, that's a nice design! There is also another one though, the benelli M1014. Her armor pieces are like wings! Can't post pictures atm though, cuz Tablet browsing.
Oh yeah, you are right. I forgot to post her. As all shotguns have armors with them, many people here just called them gundams. For example, M590 is called Cherudim lol
0067Lrddgy1fsgn2d22fbj30xc15otue.jpg
0067Lrddgy1fsgn2d1rlmj30xc15oe1p.jpg

Last edited:

Metaldeer

Oct 28, 2017
It's also nice that using 100 tokens doesn't have a confirmation (at least I didn't do that again).

I like how the interface always feels unresponsive except when you make a mistake.

qon

Oct 25, 2017
I accidentally bought a doll construction slot week 1 cause I was sleepy and thought it was asking if I wanted to buy more doll space. Not the end of the world I guess since it somewhat pays off during rate ups.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I'm kinda steamed because this whole time I thought ASh-12.7 could equip AP Ammo, but she can't. I was convinced. Looking back I can't even remember where I read such info, but lookin' through the GF General over at 4chan and I guess I wasn't the only one who thought this...

It's a not nice wrench in a night squad I had been cookin' up for a while. >_< I don't even know what to do with her now. Oof.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda steamed because this whole time I thought ASh-12.7 could equip AP Ammo, but she can't. I was convinced. Looking back I can't even remember where I read such info, but lookin' through the GF General over at 4chan and I guess I wasn't the only one who thought this...

It's a not nice wrench in a night squad I had been cookin' up for a while. >_< I don't even know what to do with her now. Oof.

Perhaps people were getting her confused with 6P62 who we also got from a login reward IIRC and who can equip AP ammo.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Get LWMMG to level 50
Can't equip night vision
Realizes how op that would be.
Cries anyway

Edit: very next loading screen, rifles and mgs cannot equip night vision
I probably saw that 100 times before

Last edited:

ZoronMaro

Oct 30, 2017
I 'm pretty sure 6P62 the only one who can equip night vision and AP ammo. Kinda like how STAR15 and SOPMOD are the only ones who can equip two scopes or M16A1 is the only non-shotgun who can equip armor. There's a few other oddballs I think, but generally all guns within a class use the same equips.

qon

Oct 25, 2017
Dorms and then T-Doll space, probably. Batteries are forever useful and then you have the added bonus of having more batteries for friends. Enough T-Doll space to hold a copy of each T-Doll and then enough so you don't have to go back and fodder stuff after every battle or something.

Deleted member 3700

Oct 25, 2017
Just done my daily hunting on M1891. (Already got her sister M91/38.) Got M99 instead.

Pretty good. Great design from Saru.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I keep hearing about login issues but have yet to experience any myself. I use a sunburn account and haven't had an issue since day 1, except that one time where we were all effected and got free stuff.

Maybe we'll get more free stuff if the logins continue to be unreliable. :p

Btw, does anyone know a mission where PPSH41 drops or is she craft only?

ZoronMaro

Oct 30, 2017
I've actually had a consistent problem with the game randomly timing out and booting me, yet funny enough it hasn't happened since people started complaining about log-ins.

Btw, does anyone know a mission where PPSH41 drops or is she craft only?
If you go to index and look at a T-doll it'll tell you how to get them, I don't think it's complete and is rough to look at, but it's good for when I can't seem to get a specific 2*.

PPSh-41 drops from a lot of stages, try 4-5.

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Just a heads up that the great success rate up is 1.5x if it's the same as other versions, meaning you can cap out at 90% great success with this event. It's very, very good.

Deleted member 9746

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've been getting so many great successes lately I thought the event had started already. Time to max out my rations!

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I've actually had a consistent problem with the game randomly timing out and booting me, yet funny enough it hasn't happened since people started complaining about log-ins.

If you go to index and look at a T-doll it'll tell you how to get them, I don't think it's complete and is rough to look at, but it's good for when I can't seem to get a specific 2*.

PPSh-41 drops from a lot of stages, try 4-5.

Ah yes, the index. For whatever reason I often forget that the bottom row on the main screen has a second page lol. Thanks for the reminder!

Edit: which are the best logistics for manpower per hour? I got 150k rations, 180k Ammo, but manpower I am always low on for whatever reason...

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
If I can actually score her EXO, MP5 would become a near-permenant fixture for me. It will be a while before EN version gets some more SMG's at her special equip tier level.

RO635 is going straight into the AR team as their main tank. (M16 is the offtank.)

FriskyCanuck

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
I want MP5's Exo, but I struggled to get through even chapter 1 night. I haven't dedicated any time to building a designated Night Battle squad, so even reaching chapter 4 night is a pipe dream for now.