• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
The game won't even let you - it just gives a notification that the board is full. You can't screw up.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Does the rate up for equipment drops work on auto battles too? I am really not having fund grinding for Springfield's ammo.

Edit: Oh... It just dropped. Complaining works! The question still stands for the other items though.

Last edited:

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Rate up has been complete lie to me...

Anyway the new CN/KR costume pack is amazing:

0wnjhwk07ko11.jpg

6h3mvsjzmko11.jpg
d56tx1g2qdo11.png
0067Lrddgy1fvlxolfmdej30m80rs1kx.jpg
0067Lrddgy1fvlxolclwdj30m80rs4qp.jpg

Last edited:

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So... when are we getting some real events? One in nearly 5 months has me close to moving on ... I can only level my girls so much.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
So... when are we getting some real events? One in nearly 5 months has me close to moving on ... I can only level my girls so much.

Well you can rule out October unfortunately. :( Just another point event coming up.

November feels wrong for Arctic Warfare, but yeah, our schedule is so weird.... I wanna catch up to CN quicker, personally, but it really seems like kids gloves with EN so far.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I'm a little confused, is rate up just the 1-4 or all of the last night battles? Not that I've gotten jack crap from it yet.

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Never thought I'd play a mobile game but I decided to try this thing out. So I'm just at 2-5 and I managed to randomly pull a 5* Vector. I leveled her up to 10 but I didn't realize it takes 15 cores to dummy link a 5*. Should I link her, swap her out for a lower star SMG, or just keep her unlinked in my squad since I think I'm gonna get M4 from the story soon?

Metaldeer

Oct 28, 2017
Never thought I'd play a mobile game but I decided to try this thing out. So I'm just at 2-5 and I managed to randomly pull a 5* Vector. I leveled her up to 10 but I didn't realize it takes 15 cores to dummy link a 5*. Should I link her, swap her out for a lower star SMG, or just keep her unlinked in my squad since I think I'm gonna get M4 from the story soon?
I would just swap her for Skorpion, for now at least. You'll get her a lot.
Skorpion, that is.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Welcome. As a new player focus on 2 and 3 star Units. 2 SMG and 3 AR is a good base.

Skorpion is a good SMG to use now. G3 is a good AR.

Once you get a lot of cores then it's better to start using your higher rarity units.

Feel free to post your code so we can friend you. Using Support Echelons is really helpful.

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Welcome. As a new player focus on 2 and 3 star Units. 2 SMG and 3 AR is a good base.

Skorpion is a good SMG to use now. G3 is a good AR.

Once you get a lot of cores then it's better to start using your higher rarity units.

Feel free to post your code so we can friend you. Using Support Echelons is really helpful.
Seems to be 394863

Roman

Oct 25, 2017

Welcome!

There is a Discord link in the OP of this thread where many of us can help you more actively and provide more friend IDs - mine is 150582.

STEN and Skorpion are common early game SMGs since they are robust and grenades (especially Skorpion's molotov, a weaker version of Vector's) are useful throughout the whole game for many reasons.

Many beginners use friend echelons to cheese early maps until they get the story ARs - M4A1, ST AR-15 and SOPMOD II.

If you'd prefer to use 2* ARs, F2000 has undoubtedly the best DPS, G3 has a grenade (but with much longer initial cooldown than SMG grenades), SIG is solid in both DPS and tile buffs. Galil and L85A1 are worth consideration as well, the former for her tile and the latter for DPS, though I can't stand her voice.

Most players prefer the 3* FNC though, her DPS is actually on par with high end 4*s. This is true to a lesser extent for OTs-12 as well.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I do hope they add new dolls soon, I'm capped on manpower, ammo, and rations, +205k parts with nothing to spend them on. -_-

The drought is intense.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I hope they add RFB during the second week. I also have a lot of resources (although I'm still missing a few t-dolls).

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Finally some real news:

S.A.T.8 is arguably the best SG in the game even on CN so definitely worth aiming for if you have the resources.

They are most likely adding more this month (this notice seems kind of rushed, see headline) - like the client update and a tweet hinted at Contender coming soon.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So what's the best way to deal with core hell? Churn out handguns hoping for a 3 or 4*? Run 0-2 over and over?

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
For me it's kinda disappointing. I was really hoping for new regular dolls to be added to the pool.

I'm hovering at 300k all resources, over 300 contracts, and I'm getting really bored.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No RFB? That's unfortunate.

Excited for exp week. Time to use all my resources! Hopefully this means AW will follow (and the new client!)

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So maybe I'm being paranoid but I was just reading that Google + is shutting down today and I was using it to save my account so if anyone else is as well you should bind your email to a sunborn account

Edit: yup paranoia. Shutting down in 10 months

Last edited:

PsionBolt

Oct 27, 2017
Here I was, getting ready to complain about how the rate-up is a lie after spending the entire period running 3-4N to no avail -- and as if to specifically contradict me, the darn bullets finally dropped. I can see this as nothing other than shady, manipulative behind-the-scenes trickery to convince me to believe in rate-ups and burn a bazillion resources on heavy production.

...But I'm still going to fall for it anyway, because SAT-8 looks awesome. Darn it all.