• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
OK, it has been so long since I last stepped into this thread. Just randomly saw this new alt. costume for M1895 on Twitter...

THIS IS SO CUTE
DshIHcCU4AEpdfD.jpg

Last edited:

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I was having trouble with AR/SMG teams, mainly because my SMGs were being chewed up. Switched to RF/HG/SMG(the SMG was just to get them there just in case) and they killed her off quickly enough that I didn't take too much damage. That map is such a pain the first time around, though; I don't think I've gotten far enough into the regular content to experience those one way paths before.

PsionBolt

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised at how happy I am with this event. The map complexity is great, the difficulty isn't unreasonable, the reward dolls can be acquired without randomness, and the other rewards are decently generous. I'd more or less settled into complacency with this game, but this is a really fun shake-up.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Is it just something with my phone or have there been a lot of incremental downloads the last couple of days?

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Wait, what? Did GFL get a client update for anyone else on Android? I went to take my shower and afterwards I checked my phone and it said GFL got updated and my app got closed.

About to restart it and see what's up. Asking here, cuz my internet died lol, so currently I'm on my phone data.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently you can also kill her without her special even going off if you do it while she's still busy with other animations, here I beat her using an RFHG team without any inputs because she's in the middle of her barrage firing frames.

Bottom line I can beat her consistently without having to control anything, no X shape forming or paying attention. I even used utterly suboptimal HGs because I'm training them currently.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently you can also kill her without her special even going off if you do it while she's still busy with other animations, here I beat her using an RFHG team without any inputs because she's in the middle of her barrage firing frames.

Bottom line I can beat her consistently without having to control anything, no X shape forming or paying attention. I even used utterly suboptimal HGs because I'm training them currently.

Yeah I switched to RFHG yesterday and its definitely the way to go

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
This collab event is pretty straight forward. Just got a few more runs to do until I get Elphelt.

Also this is apparently going to be a thing:
s2wsnckq3tz11.jpg

I always knew the chibi sprites would make good nendoroids.

Would have preferred Figmas to go with my Tomytec Little Armory stuff... but I guess I'll get a Springmom Nendo, and Soppo if they do one for her!

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Does the final mission of the event scale to your level or do you essentially need end game power echelons to have a chance of getting Elphelt?

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
Does the final mission of the event scale to your level or do you essentially need end game power echelons to have a chance of getting Elphelt?

It doesn't scale to your level, but you don't need end game level echelons to do it. The recommended level is around 60-70, depending on your dolls and how well you can handle Elphelt's abilities.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
You don't even need to S rank her so you could even attack her multiple times during the same map using Quick Repairs on the Helipads - boss HP doesn't recover after fights.

Even a new player who showed up this week could beat it.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I'm surprised at how happy I am with this event. The map complexity is great, the difficulty isn't unreasonable, the reward dolls can be acquired without randomness, and the other rewards are decently generous. I'd more or less settled into complacency with this game, but this is a really fun shake-up.

I felt that way at first too, but grinding these levels 10 times a day is slowly killing me.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
The fourth isn't too bad by itself, but the repair time goes up. There's a pattern you can do with two echelon to do it in I think 5 turns. But it does take a while, I actually missed two total because it went past the roll over time.

But man doing all 10 is tedious, and there's no indicator to tell you when you already got all the rewards for one so you have to keep track.

PsionBolt

Oct 27, 2017
I felt that way at first too, but grinding these levels 10 times a day is slowly killing me.
I certainly agree that the novelty has worn off by now, but hey -- if you've been grinding the full 10, it's Noel day already! Depending on how you want to look at it, you could either say "you can stop grinding after just half the event" or "you could complete the event even without grinding the full amount each day", and both of those takes seem positive to me.

It's a mobile game, so of course it's gonna be grindy, but it was a grind that was novel at first and didn't last too long, basically. Maybe not high praise, hey? But as a time-waster, it works.

Last edited:

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I certainly agree that the novelty has worn off by now, but hey -- if you've been grinding the full 10, it's Noel day already! Depending on how you want to look at it, you could either say "you can stop grinding after just half the event" or "you could completed the event even without grinding the full amount each day", and both of those takes seem positive to me.

It's a mobile game, so of course it's gonna be grindy, but it was a grind that was novel at first and didn't last too long, basically. Maybe not high praise, hey? But as a time-waster, it works.

Yeah well said. Personally I'mma take the "you can stop grinding after just half the event" route. I thought I would do all 20 days but I'm ready to tap out and resume my more normal regiments to get all my dailies done. (And I wanna go back to grinding 5-4N.)

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I certainly agree that the novelty has worn off by now, but hey -- if you've been grinding the full 10, it's Noel day already! Depending on how you want to look at it, you could either say "you can stop grinding after just half the event" or "you could complete the event even without grinding the full amount each day", and both of those takes seem positive to me.

The funny thing is I got Noel on like day 2 with a lucky pull, and by all accounts she's not that great, right? But the rest of the rewards are good. I'm just salty because I have to use my top tier echelon for the last node and so there's no leveling.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
The funny thing is I got Noel on like day 2 with a lucky pull, and by all accounts she's not that great, right? But the rest of the rewards are good. I'm just salty because I have to use my top tier echelon for the last node and so there's no leveling.

I mean I just put 2 MGs I'm leveling into my AR squad and they've gotten about 8-10 levels just with these daily runs, in addition to the team in general generating heaps of combat reports.

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017

New roadmap is here. We finally get the café which is nice for all the additional backstory, and it's interesting that they're letting us vote for the rescue. The other servers didn't get to vote for it. I wonder what dolls will be open to be voted for.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
How do I hold all this content lately? So busy.

From the latest batch I only really care about RFB, but I'll end up trying to roll them all so that I remain competitive on T-doll collection leaderboards.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
For the Month of December, 2018.

December Special Offer Package: Quick Training Contract x1, Token x100, Intermediate Training Data x500, Advanced Training Data x200, Strawberry Custard Cheesecake x10. (Price: 580 Gems | Available for 7-days starting Dec. 1st. | One-time Purchase. )

Daily Special Offer Package: Battery x200, Calibration Tickets x200. (Price: 118 Gems | Available for 31-days starting Dec. 1st. | One purchase per-day.)

21-day Login Doll: AR-70 + 90 Gems.

New T-dolls added to Production [Dec. 8th]: RFB (AR), T91 (AR), Shipka (SMG), T-5000 (RF), Ameli (MG.) Rate-up begins Dec. 8th at time of daily reset and will last for 48 hours.

Official GFL Q&A Sessions: Facebook and Twitter Dec. 4th, Reddit Dec. 5th, Discord Dec. 6th. All events are tweeted ahead of time by the official GFL twitter account, if you are interested in participating please pay attention to their tweets on these dates
===========

Cross-post from our Discord.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Completely forgot about the event. Now I have to grind E-3 for Noel since I'll be 2 short of 99.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Yeah, Cafe is really exciting. Also double gems for Monthly cards, starting on the 11th and lasting for a week.

How'd rate-up go for everyone? I didn't get T91 or Ameli, but got 5 new dolls anyway. 3 of the new ones and two old ones, M99, MG4, which have been avoiding me since forever.