• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Got RFB, who was the only one I want anyway.

Are we getting GSh-18 with the cafe?

I asked in the official discord and was ignored while everyone was trashing AS VAL or something lol.

I'm surprised it didn't come up in any of the QA's....

That said, from this Tweet here:

You can see that unlocking 5 comics = special reward. I think that is Gsh-18?

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
This batch isn't very interesting to me so I just did my daily 4 RF pulls and bailed...

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
I asked in the official discord and was ignored while everyone was trashing AS VAL or something lol.

I'm surprised it didn't come up in any of the QA's....

That said, from this Tweet here:

You can see that unlocking 5 comics = special reward. I think that is Gsh-18?

Yeah she is the reward for buying the comics, so I guess she's coming. Maybe they'll have a tweet covering that later.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Spent 20 contracts. Didnt get any rate up units but did get Zas. That is actually the best outcome I could have asked for. I spent so many resources and contracts during her rate up and failed.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Cafe feels like nothing right now. Springfield is the barista though and it's cute so at least that's something.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I really like the Café personally. Music is nice, comics are fun, Springmom looks like a boss, the PV is great and we'll get more as the events roll in. Costume stories are equally great, I've got 8 out of the 10 available to me. Christmas costumes will come with stories too.

I suppose if you don't do costume gacha though the Café would feel a bit pointless yeah. I look forward to more updates in the future.

FriskyCanuck

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
It only took around 200 rolls but here she is:
Screenshot_2018-12-10-02-12-14.png

Also got Zas, so I can't say it wasn't too bad.

I'm going to dive into the cafe stuff later, I already have 4 costumes from the Halloween gacha. I love little stories that look into the personalities of the dolls.

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
I wish café stories weren't locked behind the costumes. At least make the stories purchaseable with a bunch of batteries.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Brothers, brothers, let us not forget in our haste the Queen of bullet eating our lady Thompson.

%E6%89%93%E5%AD%97%E6%9C%BA_Q%E7%89%88%E5%8A%A8%E7%94%BB1.gif

but honestly, before all this GFL figure madness fades out I hope they make a few figmas at least. That form factor is just so agreeable to me, plus sometimes I get bored and like to change the poses of my figmas lol. Can't do that with scale figures.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The 416 is way too blue. Looked at the skin in game just to check and it is just far too bright. Hopefully it was just a camera flash though.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I hope my raifu type 79 gets a figure
I spent all my gems on an oath for her. She gets plus 4 evasion XD
no ragrets

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
Rescue_Event.png

Here are the options for the rescue voting event. You can vote in the app by clicking the preview window in the lower left.

IWS2000 should win her group easily, but I'm not sure who would win in group B. All of them are pretty popular dolls.

PsionBolt

Oct 27, 2017
When you think about the approximate drop rates and the resource consumption to even pull in the first place, it seems terribly silly for anyone to vote for a handgun over a machine gun. I'll be quite surprised if it's not PKP, Negev, and IWS. (Group D is kinda whatever, not sure what'll happen there.)

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
EN Best server indeed!

I can't wait to hear the shrill screams of the noobs in our discord though. Some parts of AW look tough if you're not ready. And most people can forget about ranking without at least 4 well built squads. I suppose they could manage the 50% reward though with a small bit of effort.

As for me I'm gonna aim for top 10% and try to have 8 stacked squads on top of this. I desperately want the good AK Scope. (At least one.)

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
170 crafts, 80 of those HG crafts, got one poxy Grizzly. Apart from that got 3 Thompsons and 1 416. Only new unit I got was a 4* Amelie. Cores fucking everywhere, feelbad etc.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I want Ameli :( it's the only normal production doll I am missing but I keep getting Negev and Auntie BAR!
============

Cross-post from our Discord.

For the Month of January, 2019.

New Years Day Package: Manpower, Ammunition, Rations, and Parts x2,019. Tokensx500. (Price: 2,019 Gems | Available for 7-days starting Jan. 1st. | One-time Purchase. )

Daily Special Offer Package: Core x1, Basic Training Data x600, Intermediate Training Data x300, Advanced Training Data x150. (Price: 128 Gems | Available for 31-days starting Jan. 1st. | One purchase per-day.)

21-day Login Doll: SSG69 + 90 Gems.

New Years Rate-up Celebration: To celebrate the new year ahead, EN will start January with a series of rate-ups. - T-doll Production Rate-up: Jan. 1st - Jan. 2nd. (48 Hours) - Equipment Production Rate-up: Jan. 3rd - Jan. 4th. (48 hours) - T-doll Heavy Production Rate-up: Jan. 5th - Jan. 6th (48 Hours)

Official GFL Q&A Sessions: Facebook and Twitter Jan. 7th, Reddit Jan. 8th, Discord Jan. 9th. All events are tweeted ahead of time by the official GFL twitter account, if you are interested in participating please pay attention to their tweets on these dates.

Events in January, 2019: Stay tuned as dates are announced, this post will be updated!

- EXP Rate-up: Date Unknown (Length: Unknown)

- T-doll Rescue Event: Date Unknown (Length: Unknown) This will be EN's first "Rescue Event." The community has voted for 6 high-rarity T-dolls that will be added to maps as a potential drop reward.

- Arctic Warfare: Date Unknown (Length: Unknown) AW is a Major Story Event! Rewards include, gems, equipment, costumes, resources, unique T-dolls, and more!

- Point Event: "Shadow Orders" (Date Unknown.) Shadow Orders will last for 3 weeks, the major reward at 1,800 points is the 5* AR T-doll: AUG

Last edited: