• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
A Gizmodo reporter by the name of Germain Lussier saw the Sonic movie today and had this to say:

This and the Gangster's Paradise trailer leak today were both confirmed to be real by way of Cinemacon.

Last edited:

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Michael Bay look and feel?
I wasn't sure before but now I know I need to stay as far as possible from this.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
This movie is going to be great trainwreck entertainment for years to come.

I'm getting serious Dragonball Evolution-tier vibes.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
As somebody that grew up with Sonic games, this movie is my inner child's nightmare

I hope it's the funny kind of bad movie, like Mario Bros, but I doubt it.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
The most important question. This is just from the cartoon, right?
tenor.gif

BraveGlamorousBlackpanther-small.gif

giphy.gif

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
Just a heads up: the publication is Gizmodo. Gizmondo is the handheld game system.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
The Micheal Bay look is what's turning people away? Really? What about almost every other detail about this movie?

I think this is gonna be a so bad it's good kinda thing for sure. Hyped to see Carey and naked Sonic.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Sounds like shorthand for: predictably, the movie is fucking trash

Tunahead

Oct 30, 2017
So every scene will have terrible blocking and shot composition that unnaturally draws your eye in every direction all at once, thus giving you a terrible headache from watching it?

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If nothing else, this movie will be an unforgettable experience.
Can't wait to see it and either love it or really hate it. Don't really see anything in between happening at this point.

OP
OP
Zippo

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
This is going to be the greatest movie event of the century

Fuck Avengers

Fuck Lion King

Im hyped and no one can stop me

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Michael Bay movies look fine. Say what you want about his directing but he's a good cinematographer

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know, i assume sonic will atleast run fast, which IS his trademark thing. Dragonball evolution turned a ki blast in to a blue fart cloud

He's just flying while doing his kamehameha. I never understood the hate for the kamehameha in the movie. It looks cool. Standing still and firing a giant beam works in anime but would be a letdown in a live-action movie.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
The real question is whether the Sonic twitter account will make fun of how bad it is or if there's a ten-year embargo on self deprecation like Sonic '06.