• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CrimsAnil

Nov 6, 2019
Constantly going on a White Supremacist's TV show spouting "RUSSIA AND MUELLER ARE A FAKE CONSPIRACY" is very much doing that.
Well, I searched about this supposed quote and only found this, and based on that, he only said the public should be skeptical of notes that have no evidence behind them, even more considering the CIA(?) has been wrong before, which is a pretty solid statement. (BTW, for anyone reading this, don't use quotation marks unless you're sure of what the person you're quoting said, or you'll be seen as a fool if your quote is incorrect or distorted, just an advice.)

Greenwald going on Tucker was gross and I hate that he did it but if you are weighing that so highly over everything he's done in Brazil that you're effectively negating that work you should really stop and address how little you care about other parts of the world.
If you're referring to the video I linked, I must disagree. Fox News has a clear Republican bias and from I've seen they'll call anyone that proves their side right, and Glenn was the one for this case, since he disagreed with that note. He didn't condemned anyone or anything, he said people should be skeptical of a baseless claim, and that's really fine. We should value integrity and truth, even though sometimes it will prove our beliefs wrong.

But I don't know his perspective on US politics, and I've been following his works on Brazilian corruption and stuff, and considering the
repercussions, the anonymous source seems 100x more reliable than the president's. (hehe)

Anyway, it is really a shame to see a reputed journalist go from words to violence, even as a simple slap. It shows that reason is no longer his main driving force.

pauloshinobi

Banned
Apr 3, 2018
It is really interesting to see that leftism in USA is pretty much what center-right is in Brazil. And that Liberal looks like have an entirely different meaning.