• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trugs26

Jan 6, 2018
So err... how is copyright gonna work with Dreams? It's basically a game engine and people are remaking other games with it right? I don't see a lot of companies playing nice with this.

Haze

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI
So err... how is copyright gonna work with Dreams? It's basically a game engine and people are remaking other games with it right? I don't see a lot of companies playing nice with this.

If it's user created content what can they do? As long as those users aren't selling it and the developers aren't monetizing that content I don't really see an issue unless they're maybe doing 1:1 copies.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I dunno, call it Empty Space instead of Dead Space and say it's homage? it's not like the creator is making money with it.

it's not like the PT recreation which straight up include the audio recording from PT

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
That thing is cool but embryonic. That's literally all of it, what you're seeing there. And now it'll get nuked because of the attention from the leak. I'd be surprised to see them put any more effort into it, now that someone has put it in the crosshairs.

ElMexiMerican

Oct 25, 2017
It's cool they were able to get that look and feel so close. I'd love to see how close a creator could get to replicating that gameplay. If they get even a fraction to what Dead Space 1/2 felt like, I'd say we have a potential Dead Space 4 completely fan made.

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to play FFVII Remake years before Square Enix publishes it!

This is impressive, are there actual gameplay videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.