• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
BOUGHT!
If you're on the fence, get it. For this price it's a steal

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely worth the price of admission. I'm playing through it again right now and it's great. The jump to modern hardware definitely helps with the performance issues that the original had.

Briarios

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
haha that almost has me considering trading in my physical copy for the digital -- in any case, get it! Great game!

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
Damn, already gone.

Edit:Wait no, refreshing brought it back.
No, still says out of stock when I add to basket.

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
Noooooooo :( it's gone

Bought the PS3 version but barely played it. I've been hoping to get this one on the cheap so I can feel like less of a wasteful dummy.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How is the PS4 version compared to last gen's?

Last edited:

Lemstar

Oct 25, 2017
People asking if GMG is legit? What year is it?
It should be common knowledge by now that GMG is not a store stocking only publisher-sourced codes. Quoting myself from the old world:

GMG's had documented troubles in the forms of keys not activating or redeeming as the wrong edition with games from CDPR (TW3), Activision (Black Ops 3, Infinite Warfare), and EA (Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1). They've definitely lied in the past about their sourcing.

I don't think buying from them is particularly dangerous; I'm just irritated that they still have an outdated reputation for full legitimacy.

For what it's worth, they stopped providing key sources that was the crux of their transparency changes following the TW3 episode.

Deleted member 5148

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Alright guys
If you ever touched a controller in you life (any console) , you NEED to buy this game ASAP.

Don't think about it just do it- let the wind push you!

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, this reminds me I'm in dire need of a decent vpn service, because GMG is one of the worst offenders in region locking their store.

Astraea

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Oh no, it says "coming soon". So I guess they're all out. I wanted to grab it for a friend. I think they'd love it.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
Was able to grab mine half hour ago. Thank you so much for the bump, wouldn't have gotten it otherwise.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, it says "coming soon". So I guess they're all out. I wanted to grab it for a friend. I think they'd love it.
You're not from the US, I guess? I believe GMG PS store is only functional from the US. I just bought it through a VPN located in the US, maybe 5 minutes ago.