• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

D34KCpHVUAAsMLz

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Finally, a game PERFECT for the Switch.

Actually would have gotten on Switch had I not already gotten on PS4 haha.

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
HOLY FUCKING FUCKING ESOFJSEOJFSOEJF

I am so hyped

im SCREAMING

Jumped out of my chair

Best year of Switch

Christo750

May 10, 2018
Was hoping this would show up on Switch!

Between this, Fire Emblem, and Wolfenstein, July is nuts.

Derkon

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, didn't this just come out? Why would they have waited? I was vaguely interested in this but glad I held out I guess.

Kaivan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting... but is it actually good? I feel like people simply didn't care when it came out.

Perhaps people just wanted to play this on the go, like the previous ones on PSP.

penguindrum

Feb 10, 2019
Nice! I'm glad I didn't buy on PS4. I wonder why the ToV costumes are exclusive though. I imagine if Code Vein isn't dead forever (lol), it'll come over maybe day and date now.

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, out of nowhere! Nice that this is coming after all, the system needs a hunting game besides a 3DS port.

Also, nail in the coffin to any direct expectation I had before.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Was this previously announced or something?

The producers said this:

"After the announcement, we heard a lot of people saying that they wanted God Eater on portable systems. As I mentioned earlier, God Eater 3 exists on the PS4/PC in the way that it does because we prioritized brushing up the quality. I feel like it's necessary for us to listen to what the users have to say, including those on the Nintendo Switch."
"There are plenty of people who can't use their TVs to play games when they're at home, and we consistently have requests from those people come in. So, we're cognizant of it to be sure."

This was about 2 months ago.

Mark H

Oct 27, 2017
The game kinda bombed in Japan, I wonder if having Switch version can salvage this brand.

Opa-Opa

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 16, 2018
Switch getting the games Nintendo does not usually get is always nice.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I just beat this on PC not too long ago.
I'll just buy it again it's fine.

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017
Huh, cool. Is this a MH-esque game in terms of killing monsters to craft new sets of armor/weapons? I have seen mention of it and maybe a short clip here and there but I've never played one. I'm mildly interested right now.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
One day Bamco, one day you'll manage a day and date release for all platforms. I'll believe in you!

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Cool! Definitely prefer to play it on the go. Nice MH clone overall, loved the first one on PSP.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Not surprising at all, given the audience and game. Looks decent.
But man, wish that Bamco would stop with their strategy of "late port on switch announced just after we release the other versions", since that port was being done since a while (they didn't start it after release).

It's hilarious how excited those guys "playing" in those Switch Bamco trailers are.