• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

danGlokta

Nov 1, 2017
Are you even reading my posts? I'm complaining about how it's ok here to celebrate games skipping portable systems, while people would get warned if they did that to home consoles. The whole "hostage" thing is insane. I already said in my previous posts that it's fine for Bamco to do whatever they want.

There's a lot of stuff that should get a warning but doesn't for all sides, for example port begging is supposed to not be allowed yet there are always a lot of port begging posts asking for a game to come to switch that don't get any warning.

You seeing it only as an attack on portables is your own prejudice.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
Well, hopefully they put all that console RAM to good use in order to evolve the series, otherwise it won't do a whole lot for me as previous games weren't all that good imo. I doubt they have the budget to do anything wild but we'll see.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
It's really not surprising that they would shift to the home consoles after how well everyone saw MHW do. Hopefully they put the extra power to good use.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
visuals are only small piece of the puzzle though, we have no idea what they are doing beyond that. Could be nothing, could be major overhauls to systems, mechanics, physics, etc etc
True. Though it seems that the animation is at least has been improved.

It actually looks way worse than Code Vein
True. Code Vein is an Unreal Engine 4 game while God Eater 3 looks like it's stuck with PS3 graphics engine.

maxresdefault.jpg

Oct 31, 2017
True. Though it seems that the animation is at least has been improved.

True. Code Vein is an Unreal Engine 4 game while God Eater 3 looks like it's stuck with PS3 graphics engine.

I think saying it looks like a PS3 game is actually being generous. It's not quite PS2 but it ain't PS3 either.

Kind of an odd decision IMO. I'm pretty sure this is gonna be a thoroughly mediocre product all-around

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I need a localization announcement. Beat the first game on steam and halfway through the second one. I'll be in close to day 1 if the third one comes out in English.

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
I need a localization announcement. Beat the first game on steam and halfway through the second one. I'll be in close to day 1 if the third one comes out in English.
It is confirmed.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...ame-confirmed-for-release-in-americas/.122454
https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/916664426257772544

Also more stuff here. https://www.dualshockers.com/god-eater-3-ps4-pc-gameplay/

Early build. Grain of salt with the hate, really.

ApeEscaper

Oct 27, 2017
Bangladeshi
I'd say this visuals is acceptable if it's 60fps and if it's not then they need to do something about it either increase visuals or put up the framerate

MrDoctor

Oct 26, 2017
USA
Yeah, nothing impressive tech-wise for a console exclusive. Looks like a mix of Code Vein character models with PSP textures. I'd guess this is the result of engine limitations plus recycled assets.

It will be interesting to see how this series performs worldwide this time after MHW's success. No doubt Bamco feels the same.

I'd say this visuals is acceptable if it's 60fps and if it's not then they need to do something about it either increase visuals or put up the framerate
I'd assume so since they don't need to worry about parity with the Vita this time.