• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
That Uncharted 4 number...
giphy.gif

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe the PS4 port of the Last of Us sold more than that first release version.

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I think The Last of Us is way more impressive saleswise than Uncharted 4. Those are sales for a remaster. Insane!

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Wonder how niche superhero Spider-Man is doing. Hopefully they'll give numbers for everything.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Wow those "numbers"

Glad The Last of Us PS4 hits 10 million
Uncharted 4 the beast, can't wait for the next entry

Toriko

Dec 29, 2017
Lol a last gen port of Last of Us sold over 12 million.

TLOU Part II is going to beast sales wise.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Sony's efforts have really paid off this gen. None of those PS3 games or PS3 versions are above that 10 million threshold.

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Oof. About 16 to 17.million from Uncharted 4.

And no next gen version needed here to reach the milestone.

Naughty Dog has become a developer that sells 10 million plus in each project. Safest thing to say is The Last Of Us 2 is going to shatter these sales.

The high Meta score will bring the hype and word of mouth to insane levels.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
sales for the last of us part 2 have the potential to be banana-pants good

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Not taking anything away from my personal favourite Uncharted game, UC4, but it did come out in May of 2016 giving it nearly 2 years of head start.

I am glad these titles have been selling well since Sony has openly committed to making SP games.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
And that is why the rumor of the new San Diego studio working on an uncharted game makes sense

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Man look how much TLOU sold on the PS4. I wonder how many of those were repeat sales.

I also wonder if Sony is really going to get rid of that sweet remastering money next generation.

Wait Last of US sold more on the PS4?

These numbers are all no doubt getting the hardware bundle bump.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Congratulations to SSM.

And holy shit, those Uncharted 4 numbers are a lot higher than I expected.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Man look how much TLOU sold on the PS4. I wonder how many of those were repeat sales.

I also wonder if Sony is really going to get rid of that sweet remastering money next generation.

These numbers are all no doubt getting the hardware bundle bump.
Yeah but still its crazy
You seem surprised? It's been available since 2014 and has been at or around $20 for 2 years I think.
True but somehow I did not expect that

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia

The existence of backwards compatibility doesn't eliminate the existence of remasters.

There is value in repackaging a game, giving it a fancy name like 'Royal/Super/Deathmastered/God/Game of the Year Edition' and putting it on a box with an appealing price point.