• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
These came from a Spanish article that was taking down dont think they were suppose include new pics yet lol

GOW_Preview6.jpg

GOW_Preview8.jpg

GOW_Preview4-768x432.jpg

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
So damn excited for Social Justice Kratos. Playing God of War: Ascension right now and while it's fun, it'll be nice to see something new and original out of Sony Santa Monica.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Apparently, people are upset by the new direction of this God of War entry and its attempt at being about something more than violence and the occasional boob moment. As a result, some members over at Gamefaqs have taken to calling Kratos "Cucktos".
Amazing, some people like to bitch about everything it seems.

Oct 25, 2017
The game actually doesn't look that impressive in screenshots.

Not that this is a bad thing, how a game looks in motion is all that matters, I just find it interesting. MT Framework games have the same "issue", they don't look nearly as good in stills as they do in motion.

SLB1904

Self-requested ban.
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
When we gonna have a 1st page without any controversial stuff lol

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
Apparently, people are upset by the new direction of this God of War entry and its attempt at being about something more than violence and the occasional boob moment. As a result, some members over at Gamefaqs have taken to calling Kratos "Cucktos".

to be fair,they alter one of their most iconics character's personalities and so far the new Kratos change of character is not believable to me. I think the game will be great,but I also think that they want to capitalize the franchise's brand name and that's why they use it. I could definitely see this new God of War being a new franchise with a new protagonist and being exactly awesome as it would be with Kratos. But that's just me

Previews coming this Monday!!!

lol

Is the cup glued to this lady's hands? Cause I don't remember seeing her in any interview or picture without it lol

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

That doesn't even make sense. I mean I know these people aren't very astute or clever but come on, at least think of something a bit more clever then just ramming cuck into his name.

Oct 25, 2017
to be fair,they alter one of their most iconics character's personalities and so far the new Kratos change of character is not believable to me. I think the game will be great,but I also think that they want to capitalize the franchise's brand name and that's why they use it. I could definitely see this new God of War being a new franchise with a new protagonist and being exactly awesome as it would be with Kratos. But that's just me

Is the cup glued to this lady's hands? Cause I don't remember seeing her in any interview or picture without it lol
lol!

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018

Yikes, I had a thought of signing up there after the demise of Gaf. A thought. Calling him Social Justice Kratos is some dumb shit but the rest is ridiculous.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God of War, 4 screenshots

Edit: I like this title change

Last edited:

CodeRich

Alt-Account.
Banned
Mar 3, 2018
This game is going to be insane

I can't wait for Polygon's article about the game as a metaphor for Greek Racial Hegemony/Superiority over Nordic people

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
It's fair for fans who actually LOVE how Kratos was in the main trilogy to criticize the direction they took with his character.

SMS tried to make him more "human" in Ascension and it was just horrible (from a character perspective).

I won't have a problem per se with how he is in this game, but I will miss his " I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN MY WAY TO GET MY REVENGE!!!"

But at the same time, it makes sense since he has no reason to be angry anymore lol

CodeRich

Alt-Account.
Banned
Mar 3, 2018
It's fair for fans who actually LOVE how Kratos was in the main trilogy to criticize the direction they took with his character.

SMS tried to make him more "human" in Ascension and it was just horrible (from a character perspective).

I won't have a problem per se with how he is in this game, but I will miss his " I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN MY WAY TO GET MY REVENGE!!!"

But at the same time, it makes sense since he has no reason to be angry anymore lol
Kratos destroyed the Olympians which led to the entire destruction of Greece

after hundreds of years (between GOW 3 and this new game) its not unrealistic for him to reflect "man i really fuc*ed up here"

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017

It's fine to dislike the new character direction (even though it seems like they're just adding depth to a pretty two-dimensional character). The problem is calling him an SJW or cuck. That doesn't even make sense.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Kratos destroyed the Olympians which led to the entire destruction of Greece

after hundreds of years (between GOW 3 and this new game) its not unrealistic for him to reflect "man i really fuc*ed up here"
Yeh I know, just saying lol
Do we actually know how long it has been between 3 and this?

It's fine to dislike the new character direction (even though it seems like they're just adding depth to a pretty two-dimensional character). The problem is calling him an SJW or cuck. That doesn't even make sense.
Of course. Stupid and childish to call him sjw or a cuck