• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dennie Dee

Oct 26, 2017
Bruges, Belgium
Same feelings on GoW II for me. That game also has one of the best cliff hanger endings ever imo.
I think that's the series pinnacle but I really love GoW III too, I thought the pacing was good up until Pandora's tomb segment but I love the game from start to finish either way.

I'm also glad Cory is back helming this project, must be tons of pressure for him and SSM though!

Oh yeah. I love GoW III as well! Don't get me wrong.

ReginOfFire

Oct 29, 2017
Where is this "exclusive" info from gameinformer? we are at 1/3 of the month and all we have is the rapid fire video lol

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Information trickle or drought for this game is almost painful to experience. This is the first GoW that I am actually interested in. I think I will like this new direction and I am dying for more information. Come on, show and tell me a bit more of this game. It feels as if this game was at least a year away. There won't be any preorder or day one purchase in this information state for my part. Will Game Informer at least reveal the release date at the end of their feature?

TheSantry

Dec 25, 2017
The art on the GameInformer cover is gorgeous! God of War is probably my most anticipated game for 2018. Funny how this game always seems to attract "concern" controversy for the most trivial things (ex: lack of dedicated jump button, percentage of boat usage joke). But I suppose that is bound to happen when you have RE4 situation like this. I have complete faith in Cory and the team at SSM. God of War II is one of my all time favorite games. If you are reading this; you guys keep doing your thing! I can already tell that this game is going to be something very special. I hope GI has more to share throughout the month. I hope my issue comes in the mail soon. I love the rapid fire segment they put out already. Excited to see anything more on this title.

RennerSage

Banned for having an alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Who would of thought we would play a Greek Spartan in a Ancient Scandinavia

such a ridiculous but awesome concept at the same time

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
Should we be worried about the supposed low preorder numbers Colin mentioned? I personally am waiting for a release date to do so