• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MadMod

Dec 4, 2017
Very odd, surely they would have expected the sales. My ShopTo order was dispatched at midnight last night haha. Sent me a text.

Rivi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had a similar thing happen with A Way Out. Only Amazon that had it available was Germany. The UK had it as unavailable and the US never even had it listed at all. I was told but support that it was just a publisher issue and nothing could be done. Very odd

Ion Stream

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone get their game today from Amazon UK? Mine was dispatched yesterday but haven' had it in the post today damnit!

MadMod

Dec 4, 2017
Update. Got home from work and it's here! . So hyped! Much better than NNK2 for Shopto this time around. (Where it arrived a couple days late)

ApexNorth

Oct 27, 2017
My GAME order was dispatched this morning, not sure what that means though. The last lot of games I got through GAME came late.

Ambitious

Oct 26, 2017
My copy from Amazon was just dispatched. Cool. Expected delivery date.. May 2nd. Fucking hell.
Usually, orders from Amazon UK take about a week to get here (I live in Austria), but that's almost two weeks..

Doorakz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Same situation for Amazon in the US.... I saw it was briefly in stock for 20 min a few days ago. So....I just preordered from best buy and set up GC.

Thadeus

Oct 27, 2017
God of War is available now on Amazon UK, both standard and collectors.

But Red Dead 2 have became unavailable in addition to Death Stranding, Days Gone, Detroit, Spider-Man and Last of Us Part 2. But Dreams is still available to pre-order strangely enough.

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Got my order placed early this morning. There is definitely something strange going on with Amazon and Sony at the moment.