• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rave_norris

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Honestly I'm just thrilled to see so many people digging it. There's a lot of really amazing folks on the team and it's just so cool to see all the work they put in come together in something so many people are loving.
You people at SSM made one of the best games of all time. Congratulations to all of you. Feels soooo good to play it. Just amazing.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The optional realms sort of ruin the game for me, they're truly awful. Would have much preferred had they used the resources to add more parts to Midgard instead or something.

Deleted member 19739

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone had trouble with the lore marker in the shores of nine? It is by the poison hive in one of the caves. For some reason there is no prompt for Atreus to read it.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
It's kind of annoying how hard some of the side content is and there's no real way to tell before going in. Getting one shot by stuff constantly.

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
I'm not even at half of the game yet, but I'm loving the gameplay thus far, my only complaint is that I hope the throw axe button could be reconfigure to any button we like. You and your team did an awesome job with the game!

I also love the banter between Kratos and Atreus. Some of my favorite lines so far...

Atreus: Did you just laugh?
Kratos: No.
Atreus: Are you sure?
Kratos: I don't laugh.

Atreus: Have you met spirits before?
Kratos: Yes.
Atreus: What were they like?
Kratos: Annoying.

Hahaha I love the first one but it's this:

Atreus: Look! A waterwheel! Or, I guess an underwaterwheel.
Kratos: Heh...
Atreus: Did you just laugh?
Kratos: No. I never laugh.
Atreus: Don't I know it...

Enzo88

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tokyo
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Honestly I'm just thrilled to see so many people digging it. There's a lot of really amazing folks on the team and it's just so cool to see all the work they put in come together in something so many people are loving.
The level of polish and the amount of content is amazing. Must have been a hell of a stress, but you guys made a superb job.

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017

Thank you for reminding me what gaming is all about. You guys are the best and my playthrough has been nothing but exciting adventures. Chills sir. Chills.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a link to where they say no dlc?

Id totally love to see an expansion. It seems really surprising to not have any, considering sony does a decently sized expansion for their other exclusives

xolsec

Feb 18, 2018
Game Complete. What a ride! Easily in my top 3 games of all time.

Kudos to SSM. This is the result of love and passion for their craft.

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
God of War ps4 pro bundle arrives tomorrow. I can't wait, gonna skip the gym tomorrow to get everything set up and attempt to play a couple hours.

Gonna start my gamefly subscription mid May and try to get Uncharted 4 and Detriot Become Human.

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Early game spoilers
So i finally got to the lake, been playing slow and taking it all in, notice a long scaly thing along the water, and then wrapped around the island, and then wrapped around the fucking mountain. Low and behold I throw my weapon and the giant world serpent appears, mt reaction below
200w.gif

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
Early game spoilers
So i finally got to the lake, been playing slow and taking it all in, notice a long scaly thing along the water, and then wrapped around the island, and then wrapped around the fucking mountain. Low and behold I throw my weapon and the giant world serpent appears, mt reaction below
200w.gif

HAH but the best part is

Homie spits your axe right back to you.

I love that big snakey boy.

Oct 25, 2017
No spoilers here, I'm a bit far into the game.

But DUUUUUUUUUDE.

Fucking DUDE!!

Holy shit!

Goosebumps. Haven't had goosebumps from a game in years.

This game just keeps surprising me over and over.

Barlog, you beautiful genius.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
No spoilers here, I'm a bit far into the game.

But DUUUUUUUUUDE.

Fucking DUDE!!

Holy shit!

Goosebumps. Haven't had goosebumps from a game in years.

This game just keeps surprising me over and over.

Barlog, you beautiful genius.

Yeah that moment gave me goosebumps too

It was also so beautiful, with the cinematics/camera work. Kratos looks so, so good

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
so I intend to go back to main line the story, more or less. Ill stillexplore, and ill most deffinately still do sidequests, but with 10/12 favours done in Midgard for example, I imagine there isnt many more. So, with that being said, I have to
go back to Tyr's Temple after healing the boy
, so how far into it more or less? 60-70% give or take?

I dont want to be done with the game per se, but after going back to collect shit in old places, I have to admit I was kinda bored and felt I was breaking my momentum so I want to get back to narrative, main or side.

Status
Not open for further replies.