• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

swimming

Oct 27, 2017
beat it but have no desire to play thru post game

kinda wanna play the whole thing over from the start tho. weird

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
Well, I succumbed to the hype and ordered it. This is gonna be the first singleplayer game I've bought at full price since last gen.

Deleted member 1759

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Beat the game and got the platinum trophy. I really wish there was a NG+. The combat in the beginning was a bit shallow (obviously) and I'd love to experience it with everything maxed out.

Tux_

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Just discovered trials in Muspelheim.

Almost at the end of the game and I never even thought to explore this realm. Game is incredible.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
Alright, fuck you
Kara
, you're done.

Wasn't too bad but not the sort of fight I enjoy.

Oct 25, 2017
Was gonna go back and pick up these ravens and artifacts I missed. But Jesus, what a massive pain in the ass. I don't even know if its worth it for the platinum.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
I actually really love Nifelheim. It's great post game content and really keeps you on your toes. I've been doing laps for my Mist echoes and got my gear and chests unlocked. I finished all the trials at Muspelheim also, it was wild fun that made me appreciate the combat system so much more.

Oct 25, 2017
Disappointed about no ng+. But this is so good I dl'ed the remaster of 3 (which I only played once, on PS3 at release) and I'm even half thinking about hooking up my PS3 and playing the reissue of 1 and 2.

I feel like I'm 2/3s of the way done, and it might be hyperbole but this feels like a GOAT contender to me.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just finished the game. Wow.

That ending was perfect.

I need a moment to recollect my thoughts... I got fucking emotional and with shivers all over my body. The soundtrack is GOAT tier.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So the accolades commercial Sony has out for God of War ends with a shot of the logo surrounded by the many great scores that looks incredibly familiar to a certain image from the review thread.

Oct 25, 2017
The game is atleast generous enough to yell you what you are missing and in what areas.

Yeah, its just those gates suck complete ass.

I got to an area, and it was a complete dead end. So I had to backtrack COMPLETELY the way I came just to get back to the gate. It blew so much ass. It had the climbing back and the crouching and all that. I wish I could fast travel immediately.

Oct 25, 2017
Well, just finished it and got the platinum.

77 hours.

You know what? I don't think that's enough, I guess I'm starting my Give me God of War playthrough tomorrow. :')

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, its just those gates suck complete ass.

I got to an area, and it was a complete dead end. So I had to backtrack COMPLETELY the way I came just to get back to the gate. It blew so much ass. It had the climbing back and the crouching and all that. I wish I could fast travel immediately.
Yeah they could have better placements of some of those.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I just finished it and wow, what an incredible game from top to bottom, just expertly crafted throughout. It may well be the best game I've ever played, and it earns a rare 10/10 from me. Now to finish up the rest which I missed.

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does your character level in this game have any impact on damage received vs damage inflicted, or is it just a simplified way of looking at your overall stats?

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
US. Just saw it on AMC during The Terror.

I don't think I found the one you are referring to. The ones on Youtube are pretty bad however.
The international accolades trailer just uses like three review quotes, one of them "Beautiful World to Explore", lol.
The EU one showcases scores, but instead of using all the 10/10s, they go for lots of 9/10s for some reason.

GIANKRATOS

Oct 26, 2017
Ot title is not | Again!

untitled-1tpaw6.gif

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
one thing I was weary about when finding out that the game would revolve around kratos and his son was if the boy would just be flat out annoying. im getting towards the end of the game (at least i think) and in the beginning he was fine. but now, ever since he
finds out hes also a god
hes become a complete shit head. so fucking annoying.

R dott B

Oct 27, 2017
Welp...Just finished it and damn I guess I'll eat my crow because this turned out to be one of my favorite games this gen and easily my goty...

What a twist...

Oct 27, 2017
Beat the main quest today. I can't agree with some sentiment about the game's pacing being inconsistent. I'd argue it's one of the best paced games this generation.