• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pudie

The Fallen
Aug 19, 2018
Congrats!

I actually didn't find the grind for the 3 tears as bad as it seems. Put on a podcast/music and you can do it in an afternoon.

Pudie

The Fallen
Aug 19, 2018
Haha fair. To each their own.

Just got the Platinum. Which is actually my first one ever. I took Kratos home(which is now locked!) and I think I'm just gonna let him rest. My backlog is far too long to do NG+.

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
Hooo boy, NG+ Gondul can fuck right off. Holy shit I died so many times, haha. The worst death was when her health bar was virtually empty (I seriously didn't see even a sliver of it showing), she did her Valhalla BS, I dodged it which caused a realm shift, which threw my timing off on the next one and I was curb stomped to death. This was more difficult than even the Queen on my first playthrough, who I beat on my first attempt. The other three Valkyrie I've beaten in NG+ were relatively easy in comparison.

LOLOMGWTFBBQ

Nov 7, 2017
I started a NG+ but non of my stuff carried over. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm a dummy.

Last edited:

Xarius

Oct 28, 2017
Hooo boy, NG+ Gondul can fuck right off. Holy shit I died so many times, haha. The worst death was when her health bar was virtually empty (I seriously didn't see even a sliver of it showing), she did her Valhalla BS, I dodged it which caused a realm shift, which threw my timing off on the next one and I was curb stomped to death. This was more difficult than even the Queen on my first playthrough, who I beat on my first attempt. The other three Valkyrie I've beaten in NG+ were relatively easy in comparison.

Yeah, NG+ Gondul is definitely the hardest of the normal Valkyries. The rest were all easier than their NG counterparts for me, but NG+ Gondul actually took me more attempts than NG Gondul. Going to go for Sigrun tomorrow; have a feeling it's going to be brutal.

Xarius

Oct 28, 2017
Finally beat Sigrun on GMGoW+ and reached 100% completion again. Of course, after hours of attempts, my winning run was a no-damage victory. Easily the most difficult boss I've fought this generation, especially with the NG+ changes. Great stuff, though.

I was really impressed with the NG+ mode in this game. The new gear, enchantments, enemy placements, and move-set changes were all great additions to keep things feeling fresh. Definitely my GotY so far; will see if that holds up.

So just out of curiosity, how many times have you guys replayed the game?

Three times now. GMaC, GMGoW, and now GMGoW+. Think I'm done with the game now, unless they do end up adding DLC.

Jtrizzy

Nov 13, 2017
So the game is amazing etc, but what is that noise everytime I move left or right? It's pretty annoying.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After more or less flying through the game in GMGOW difficulty on NG+, i have once again hit a dead end against valkriyes. this guys dont mess around in this difficulty. At least in Give Me a Challenge I could chain them with runic attacks then refresh the attacks and finish them off but they dont do as much damage in GMGOW and I take way more damage. the amount of times I have been one shot is ridiculous. Spent and hour and a half on the first two valkriyes. just brutal. first one turned out to be a parrying tutorial so once i figured it out after an hour of dying over and over again, i got it done on the first try. Kara, the one who spawns enemy mobs, i took care of after getting Sindri's armor so i could take hits during runic attacks but again, wasted a good hour and a half on her before that.

Now gondul who is Musphelheim and the Niphelheim one are again one shotting me or combo'ing me and i feel like i am already fighting Sigrun. I dont remember Gondul having a Valhala attack. She just used to throw fire. Now she does Valhala, has a blinding attack AND valhalla attacks. Crazy.

this is my 2nd time. i tried GMGOW a few months ago but after spending 5 hours on the first 4-5 fights, i gave up and waited for NG+. Glad i waited, this is brilliant. easily my favorite NG+ implementation in a game so far.

Xarius

Oct 28, 2017
After more or less flying through the game in GMGOW difficulty on NG+, i have once again hit a dead end against valkriyes. this guys dont mess around in this difficulty. At least in Give Me a Challenge I could chain them with runic attacks then refresh the attacks and finish them off but they dont do as much damage in GMGOW and I take way more damage. the amount of times I have been one shot is ridiculous. Spent and hour and a half on the first two valkriyes. just brutal. first one turned out to be a parrying tutorial so once i figured it out after an hour of dying over and over again, i got it done on the first try. Kara, the one who spawns enemy mobs, i took care of after getting Sindri's armor so i could take hits during runic attacks but again, wasted a good hour and a half on her before that.

Now gondul who is Musphelheim and the Niphelheim one are again one shotting me or combo'ing me and i feel like i am already fighting Sigrun. I dont remember Gondul having a Valhala attack. She just used to throw fire. Now she does Valhala, has a blinding attack AND valhalla attacks. Crazy.

this is my 2nd time. i tried GMGOW a few months ago but after spending 5 hours on the first 4-5 fights, i gave up and waited for NG+. Glad i waited, this is brilliant. easily my favorite NG+ implementation in a game so far.

Gondul is probably the hardest Valkyrie other than Sigrun in NG+, so it might be worth saving her for later. Her NG+ Valhalla attack is probably the hardest Valkyrie move to deal with; what I did was dodge (not roll) immediately after she jumped to avoid the fire, wait half a second or so, and then dodge (not roll) again to avoid her landing. If you have the Kvasir enchantment, it'll generally trigger when you dodge her landing, at which point you can interrupt her Valhalla string with a runic attack like Hyperion Grapple.

I think the main difference for the Niflheim Valkyrie is that she does her ice barrage attack three times in a row; simply block and then dodge (not roll) the unblockable, then repeat two more times.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gondul is probably the hardest Valkyrie other than Sigrun in NG+, so it might be worth saving her for later. Her NG+ Valhalla attack is probably the hardest Valkyrie move to deal with; what I did was dodge (not roll) immediately after she jumped to avoid the fire, wait half a second or so, and then dodge (not roll) again to avoid her landing. If you have the Kvasir enchantment, it'll generally trigger when you dodge her landing, at which point you can interrupt her Valhalla string with a runic attack like Hyperion Grapple.

I think the main difference for the Niflheim Valkyrie is that she does her ice barrage attack three times in a row; simply block and then dodge (not roll) the unblockable, then repeat two more times.
Oh ok. I was wondering why her ice barrage kept going forever. I will probably equip a perk that gives me cooldown for blocking. thanks.

I am already level 10 with pretty much all the good perks and weapons. I dont think you can hit level 11 in NG+ and I really want those Valkyrie Guantlets she drops. I do have the slowdown enchanctment and it usually triggers but she has so many attacks it's like fighting Sigrun herself. I just might have to do a full defense build like I did for Sigrun.

Xarius

Oct 28, 2017
Oh ok. I was wondering why her ice barrage kept going forever. I will probably equip a perk that gives me cooldown for blocking. thanks.

I am already level 10 with pretty much all the good perks and weapons. I dont think you can hit level 11 in NG+ and I really want those Valkyrie Guantlets she drops. I do have the slowdown enchanctment and it usually triggers but she has so many attacks it's like fighting Sigrun herself. I just might have to do a full defense build like I did for Sigrun.

I don't recall if Gondul has any attacks that can be parried, but I'd also generally commend the new Golden Mark of Protection enchantment that makes parrying easier; it's quite useful against Valkyries that use parry-able attacks.

Yeah, level 11 isn't possible to reach. I used a typical runic-focused build; it's generally the best approach even on GMGoW -- just takes a lot longer, of course. I used Sindri's chest and Valkyrie gloves/belt; basically allowed me to max out Defense, Runic, and Cooldown.

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
Ok, just beat every NG+ Valkyrie except Sigrun. Some were easy, some were BS (looking at you Gondul!), but all were very fun. The combat in this game is just so damn good, and makes the repeat attempts so enjoyable despite how annoying the Valkyrie can get.

Now I'm gonna farm Niflheim and Muspelheim for a while.

Edit: Also, I can't stress enough how awesome having really high luck is. Perks triggering almost every other hit, or every other time I get hit.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
I was just testing some things in NG+ and it appears the Traveller breastplate passive ability (Protection of the Traveler - Slowly regenerate a protective barrier that absorbs a single attack) isn't working in GMGOW difficulty. Also tried with my GMGOW save file that's not on NG+ and no luck.

In normal difficulty it generates a protective barrier every 60 seconds that absorbs one attack no matter how strong the enemy is.

I wanted to fully upgraded that equipment to turn it into a enchantement, but in this case there's no point. Maybe it's for the best considering how many resources you have to spend on this lol

manunkindh

Jun 7, 2018
Finally beat Sigrun on GMGoW+ and reached 100% completion again. Of course, after hours of attempts, my winning run was a no-damage victory. Easily the most difficult boss I've fought this generation, especially with the NG+ changes. Great stuff, though.

I was really impressed with the NG+ mode in this game. The new gear, enchantments, enemy placements, and move-set changes were all great additions to keep things feeling fresh. Definitely my GotY so far; will see if that holds up.

Three times now. GMaC, GMGoW, and now GMGoW+. Think I'm done with the game now, unless they do end up adding DLC.

What move-set changes?

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Whew, nice! The official novelization and audiobook are both available now! Definitely getting the latter. If any audiobook's gonna be my first, it absolutely has to be the one narrated by the smartest man alive himself!

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
Finished the main game and killing Valkyries now. The game is definitely good and the dialogue and story are standouts but I don't know if I feel like doing another replay.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished NG+ main quest line this morning. That was a lot of fun. I made and upgraded the Cod of War set which had some fun bonuses. Also the new vest for Atreus was pretty cool too.

It was interesting just sticking to the main quest line though. I didn't realize how little of the game you see that way.

Think I'm gonna keep playing side content until Spider-Man comes out.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
her Valhalla BS, I dodged it which caused a realm shift, which threw my timing off on the next one and I was curb stomped to death
My sympathies. I fucking hate those attacks so much, and her "Valhalla!" cry is obnoxious as hell too. I'd be raging so hard in your place. xD

For my part I've only played it once, at Give Me A Challenge.

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
My sympathies. I fucking hate those attacks so much, and her "Valhalla!" cry is obnoxious as hell too. I'd be raging so hard in your place. xD
I was definitely raging. Took me 10+ attempts. And the one I talked about in my post almost made me turn the PS4 off for the day, haha. And yeah, that Valhalla cry is the worst.

--

On another note, I find it's better to not use the Golden Talisman of Protection or its NG+ enchantment version against Valkyrie. Maybe it's just me, but I've had multiple times where I would start blocking for one of the rapid fire projectile attacks and I would instead parry and send it flying back, which led to me taking damage from other projectiles or follow-up attacks since I'm caught in the animation.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
On another note, I find it's better to not use the Golden Talisman of Protection or its NG+ enchantment version against Valkyrie. Maybe it's just me, but I've had multiple times where I would start blocking for one of the rapid fire projectile attacks and I would instead parry and send it flying back, which led to me taking damage from other projectiles or follow-up attacks since I'm caught in the animation.

When I read the patch notes I thought they fixed that. If it's still like that then there's no point in using it, it caused me so many deaths in my first GMGOW run a few months ago that I had to remove it, it was so infuriating seeing Kratos doing the parry animation in slow-mo while getting deleted by taking damage from everywhere else.

Though the normal parry timing is already extremely generous so it's not really a problem.

Edit: also if you guys want to see the Valkyries getting deleted in 30s (and Sigrun in 1m) in GMGOW with the new gear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS1rfN4J0RA

That guy has other cool videos too.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Underground
When I read the patch notes I thought they fixed that. If it's still like that then there's no point in using it, it caused me so many deaths in my first GMGOW run a few months ago that I had to remove it, it was so infuriating seeing Kratos doing the parry animation in slow-mo while getting deleted by taking damage from everywhere else.

Though the normal parry timing is already extremely generous so it's not really a problem.

Edit: also if you guys want to see the Valkyries getting deleted in 30s (and Sigrun in 1m) in GMGOW with the new gear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS1rfN4J0RA

That guy has other cool videos too.
I think normal parries are fixed, it's just when you send a projectile back that's the problem. At least that's what I've noticed.

Holy shit at that Zeus armor damage output. If you can go without getting hit, it seems to make everything easy.

Jayveer

Oct 25, 2017
Just recently finished up a speedrun in NG+ on gmgow and did it in just under 7 hours. I wasn't planning on going all the way with it but I found I wasn't doing that bad an hour or so in so stuck at it, glad I did it was quite an experience.

Oct 25, 2017
Just started playing this...first Baldur fight was pretty cool.
"Close your heart to it" Dad of War dropping those truth bombs.
Just got to Freya...WHO THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SSM TO MAKE A BERSERK GAME?!!!!

Last edited:

Skronk

Nov 22, 2017
Hey, don't know if this will be of use to anyone but I've got a UK code for "5 SHIELDS AND LUCK OF AGES TALISMAN DLC" that I forgot to redeem and I'm finished the game now so if anyone wants this it's:

MHHJ-8ANM-R7F4

Sorry if it's not valid or anything but I've only just discovered I even had it in an email so I definitely haven't used it.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Can't believe I actually did Sigrun in GMGOW NG+. This combat is straight up bullshit jfc, while it can be fun it also feels like extremely unfair at times since sometimes there are no patterns you can follow... honestly I got extremely lucky with the attacks she threw at me this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFjGYRGPXFs

I still have no idea how to avoid the new Valhalla, it went from being free hits for you since it was super easy to avoid to a one-shot move. In theory it should be the same as the Musphelhein one but for some reason I could rarely avoid this attack when it was Sigrun doing it. I also died plenty of times to the blinding attack when she wasn't even in my field of view... together with other bullshit this fight went from being a really fun to extremely annoying.

Xarius

Oct 28, 2017
Can't believe I actually did Sigrun in GMGOW NG+. This combat is straight up bullshit jfc, while it can be fun it also feels like extremely unfair at times since sometimes there are no patterns you can follow... honestly I got extremely lucky with the attacks she threw at me this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFjGYRGPXFs

I still have no idea how to avoid the new Valhalla, it went from being free hits for you since it was super easy to avoid to a one-shot move. In theory it should be the same as the Musphelhein one but for some reason I could rarely avoid this attack when it was Sigrun doing it. I also died plenty of times to the blinding attack when she wasn't even in my field of view... together with other bullshit this fight went from being a really fun to extremely annoying.

Hmm, nothing about the new fight is unfair; you can react to everything. For the new Valhalla, always dodge (not roll) immediately as she goes up; if she places fire on the ground, wait half a second and then dodge (not roll) again. This usually triggers the Kvasir enchantment, at which point you can interrupt her attack string with something like a runic attack.

For her blinding attack, I always just quick-turn to eliminate the chance of getting clipped.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Hmm, nothing about the new fight is unfair; you can react to everything. For the new Valhalla, always dodge (not roll) immediately as she goes up; if she places fire on the ground, wait half a second and then dodge (not roll) again. This usually triggers the Kvasir enchantment, at which point you can interrupt her attack string with something like a runic attack.

For her blinding attack, I always just quick-turn to eliminate the chance of getting clipped.

Yes it is, when I see Kratos dying when Sigrun isn't in my field of view then something is wrong with the fight. Also after the blinding attack she'll often do a projectile attack and since you weren't looking at her you won't know if it's the blockable or unblockable one (in my video I dodged the blockable one, if I was just a bit closer I would've die instantly).

She also dashes at you without going left or right sometimes so you won't know what type of attack is coming (the unblockable or the wing swing). Also when she starts doing the crazy spin with her wings sometimes she does that like 3 or 4 times in a row and other she'll just use the unblockable attack out of nowhere so your only option is to manage to dodge away from the spinning attack so she stops that pattern altogether.

Regarding Valhalla, I couldn't get that timing down unfortunately. Rolling like you said is insta-death, problem is I couldn't avoid the attack consistently no matter what. It should be the same as Gondul but for some reason I just can't do it against Sigrun.

Xarius

Oct 28, 2017
Yes it is, when I see Kratos dying when Sigrun isn't in my field of view then something is wrong with the fight. Also after the blinding attack she'll often do a projectile attack and since you weren't looking at her you won't know if it's the blockable or unblockable one (in my video I dodged the blockable one, if I was just a bit closer I would've die instantly).

She also dashes at you without going left or right sometimes so you won't know what type of attack is coming (the unblockable or the wing swing). Also when she starts doing the crazy spin with her wings sometimes she does that like 3 or 4 times in a row and other she'll just use the unblockable attack out of nowhere so your only option is to manage to dodge away from the spinning attack so she stops that pattern altogether.

Regarding Valhalla, I couldn't get that timing down unfortunately. Rolling like you said is insta-death, problem is I couldn't avoid the attack consistently no matter what. It should be the same as Gondul but for some reason I just can't do it against Sigrun.

I never had issues with dodging the follow-up projectile attack after dodging the blinding attack with a quick-turn; there's still enough time to react to either the blockable or the unblockable.

For the left/right thing, she can also do the unblockable after going straight back. This applies to her NG+ repeated blockable wing swings as well -- whenever she goes to the left, she'll do the wing swing again (which can go on 3-4 times in a row, as you said), but once she goes straight back, she'll do the unblockable, which you can punish.

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
Yeah, I think I've lost to Sigrun 30 straight times in NG+. It's mostly my own stupid mistakes. I can actually easily avoid her Valhalla attack. There's a slight delay after the fireball before she drops down herself. I dodge roll it every time. What's killing me every time is the blinding attack and the other she does when she flies up and twirls her weapon. I recognize them and know they're coming, but I react too late almost every single time. I need to throw the axe immediately to stop her. I'm still having fun though, unlike with Gondul. Honestly, I think if I'd been using the Zeus armor, I'd have beaten her already, assuming I don't get hit.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
I never had issues with dodging the follow-up projectile attack after dodging the blinding attack with a quick-turn; there's still enough time to react to either the blockable or the unblockable.

For the left/right thing, she can also do the unblockable after going straight back. This applies to her NG+ repeated blockable wing swings as well -- whenever she goes to the left, she'll do the wing swing again (which can go on 3-4 times in a row, as you said), but once she goes straight back, she'll do the unblockable, which you can punish.

I never got used to the quick-turn so I usually look either left or to the ground so it probably takes more time for me compared to you. I tried putting the quick-turn on L3 at one point, and in one occasion I reacted in time to avoid the attack but then turned around again too quickly and still got killed by the blinding attack lol

I didn't notice that pattern you mentioned, to me it seemed she was always going for me->spinning->going straight back but if I fight her again I'll pay attention to that to see if I can spot the difference so I can counter her.

Yeah, I think I've lost to Sigrun 30 straight times in NG+. It's mostly my own stupid mistakes. I can actually easily avoid her Valhalla attack. There's a slight delay after the fireball before she drops down herself. I dodge it every time. What's killing me every time is the blinding attack and the other she does when she flies up and twirls her weapon. I recognize them and know they're coming, but I react too late almost every single time. I need to throw the axe immediately to stop her. I'm still having fun though, unlike with Gondul. Honestly, I think if I'd been using the Zeus armor, I'd have beaten her already, assuming I don't get hit.

Yeah I used the wrist and waist from Zeus since you only get the chest part after beating her. It helped a lot, the shorter the fight the better for me since I was definitely struggling too with some attacks.

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
Good Lord. After like 40 attempts, haha, I have beaten NG+ Sigrun. I finally figured out everything she does. Only took damage a couple of times, and didn't have to use a resurrection stone. I tried using the Zeus armor a few attempts, but kept dying too quickly. Went back to Sindri & Valkyrie combo.

Now that I've 100%'d the game twice, I think I'm done. Maybe I'll revisit the game next year, or earlier for photomode. Now to wait for Spider-Man.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I think I've lost to Sigrun 30 straight times in NG+. It's mostly my own stupid mistakes. I can actually easily avoid her Valhalla attack. There's a slight delay after the fireball before she drops down herself. I dodge roll it every time. What's killing me every time is the blinding attack and the other she does when she flies up and twirls her weapon. I recognize them and know they're coming, but I react too late almost every single time. I need to throw the axe immediately to stop her. I'm still having fun though, unlike with Gondul. Honestly, I think if I'd been using the Zeus armor, I'd have beaten her already, assuming I don't get hit.

You can use Atreus to interrupt that mid air blinding attack which is a lot faster than trying to aim and throw the axe. I just shoot every time they begin to hover in the air.

The new Valhalla otoh fucked me up good. I never got used to it and just got lucky in one fight where she didn't use it much. On Gondul anyway, haven't gotten to Sigrun yet and I don't think I will before Spider-Man comes out.

Xarius

Oct 28, 2017
You can use Atreus to interrupt that mid air blinding attack which is a lot faster than trying to aim and throw the axe. I just shoot every time they begin to hover in the air.

The new Valhalla otoh fucked me up good. I never got used to it and just got lucky in one fight where she didn't use it much. On Gondul anyway, haven't gotten to Sigrun yet and I don't think I will before Spider-Man comes out.

Arrows don't interrupt the blinding attack on GMGoW, unfortunately.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
One of the biggest disappointments of the game for me is that we never fight or even acknowledge the giant bird in Helheim. It looked so epic when I first saw it and then the game never follows up on it, like it's just some asset they forgot to delete out of the final product.

The overall boss quality I would say is inadequate for my liking. The Valkyries and Baldur are fantastic but the rest of them I could care less for. This and the poor enemy variety stop this game from hitting A+ status for me.

Oct 25, 2017
Been playing this on Give Me God of War for the past week or so.
Trying to find Anchors of Fog in Niflheim, but they don't exist at all. I've tried various strategies I've found but none of them work. I've tried killing all the enemies on the way to the boss rooms. Opening every chest I could. Dozens of tries and the chest always only has Echoes of Mist and Hacksilver. I've been at this for over 10 hours and haven't gotten a single one. What were they thinking?

Edit: Finally, after several more tries I got one. Two left. Hope they drop faster.

Oh wow. I could never beat that.

It's not too bad once you get used to it. You just need to keep locked on. Find her and lock back on immediately when she dashes away. If you're locked on, when you aim the axe, it auto targets her, so you just gotta hold aim and shoot.

Last edited:

Xarius

Oct 28, 2017
Been playing this on Give Me God of War for the past week or so.
Trying to find Anchors of Fog in Niflheim, but they don't exist at all. I've tried various strategies I've found but none of them work. I've tried killing all the enemies on the way to the boss rooms. Opening every chest I could. Dozens of tries and the chest always only has Echoes of Mist and Hacksilver. I've been at this for over 10 hours and haven't gotten a single one. What were they thinking?

Edit: Finally, after several more tries I got one. Two left. Hope they drop faster.

Be sure to open as many chests as possible before opening the legendary chests in the side rooms. The drop rate should actually be quite high on GMGoW; I generally get 1-2 every run as long as I'm opening every chest.

Oct 25, 2017
Be sure to open as many chests as possible before opening the legendary chests in the side rooms. The drop rate should actually be quite high on GMGoW; I generally get 1-2 every run as long as I'm opening every chest.

It seems people either get one 50% of the time, or very rarely like me. Most accounts seem to be saying GMGoW is actually stingier with the drops. I don't have the skill to clear out all of the rooms before time runs out with my current gear, but I've recently been clearing the two rooms before the boss room and opening every chest between. Got one that way. Was previously opening every chest in the whole zone that wasn't in a battle area, then going back to the boss. This was generally more chests than my current strategy, but it never worked.

The tear battle was disappointing after all that lol. Won on my first try against the Soul Eater and the Wulvers. The Wulvers only being level 3 really just made them a non-threat.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finally went back and got the Platinum Trophy. I didn't think I was going to today since I was going to the time I had today to doing the Ivaldi treasure room stuff, but it turned out that I only needed to grind for a couple hours to finish where I left off since I was lucky with the Fog drops, (sorry, SilverArrow20XX!). Then the only other trophies I needed to get were the ones for the Ancient armor and Traveler sets. Turns out I already had the materials just sitting in my inventory. Boom, platinum get!

I really want to try Sigrun on GMGoW NG+, but I'm afraid. Regular difficulty Sigrun took me like 20 tries. lol.

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
I feel like this game is going to be way too long. I'm about 5-6 hours in and according to the IGN guide I'm about 20-25% of the way through the game.

I feel like each area so far has been 50% longer than it needs to be, and the repetition of the puzzle design is starting to grate.

I'm just waiting for each big story beat, which is cool, but they're too few and far between.