• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aokiji

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles
god-of-war-ps4-pro.jpg

From Belgian retailer "Ozone". Was listed on their site, undoubtedly earlier than they meant to put it up. Found on PSLS.

Guessing we'll hear from SCEE soon. As probably SCEA and or WW announcement.

Decapitate thread with blades of chaos if old.

Shin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh thought people in the GoW thread already knew, I posted this in Sony's recent financials thread.
Kinda a given anyway because it's GoW an important franchise for WW/PlayStation, it makes sense they push a Pro bundle.
god-of-war-ps4-pro-limited-edition-packshot-leak.jpg

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Looking forward to a cool design, problem is I've never been a fan of the pros three patty design, im still hoping for a slim pro to be announced.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
In proper God of War fashion you have to mash the power button for 5 seconds straight to turn the system on and off

Basarili

Oct 27, 2017
Haarlem
It's Russian text not Dutch/Belgium (Vlaams). But still doesn't matter it's still a huge possibility to happen.

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Here's an adaptation/variation of the title screen art I made recently. It's a bit busy, but I wanted to take a shot at it.

godofwarbundleqprpg.png

godofwarboxdemocfo87.png

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
almost a 100% if we look back at their first party bundles, i think the only bundle that only had a digital code was the one that came with the uncharted collection.

See I was leaning towards this based on the current offerings but I couldn't remember what was the case before. Seems like the others think the polar opposite though so who knows haha. Cheers for the responses folks.