• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah alot of this going around right now about how she isn't red headed as well

Last edited:

Voodoowoolf

Oct 31, 2017
I've been into VG since I was a kid but I always knew white people never wanted us as vg characters or part of the vg culture. Fuck em

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Uh, who was Angrboda in the trailer?
GoW-Angrboda.jpg

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck. Why does the mere existence of brown skin just set people off. Shit man... I'm just tired...

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
Yeah, some people have a real tough time accepting POC in fiction because they're led to believe that it's predominantly white.

That's an easy fix, don't say racist stuff if you don't want people to call out your bullshit.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
That's obviously why Chad Barlog left the project! SJW Sony and its dirty white genocide partners (like Kathleen Kennedy) wanted to ruin his game and shove politics down our throats!

/s, just in case it wasn't clear enough. I love her design and I despise manchildren who harass developers and artists for making a fictional mythological character black instead of blue.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Knew these people would come out of their caves as soon as I saw the trailer, pathetic as always.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Do they know Kratos is also not white and only covered by white ashes?

Some gamers are so fucking dumb

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Holy fuck. Why does the mere existence of brown skin just set people off. Shit man... I'm just tired...
esp in a game that is intentionally not mythologically correct and is using creative license all over the place to make pretty much its own mythological journey.

Also the funniest part is if she was BLUE they wouldn't bat an eye.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
F the noise. Haters, I can type something long, but in short, this is what it would come down to.

Oh, that's sick! Rell is one of my favourite support in league and her theme is also dope. Really like her voicelines too :).

jeremy-anninos-rellpost.jpg

www.youtube.com

Rell, The Iron Maiden

Provided to YouTube by IIP-DDSRell, The Iron Maiden · League of Legends · Ecca VandalRell, the Iron Maiden℗ Riot GamesReleased on: 2020-12-10Music Publisher...

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Feel bad for the developers that they have to read comments from such trash human beings.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
Also the funniest part is if she was BLUE they wouldn't bat an eye.
You know the worst part about it? I've seen people legitimately try and justify blue skin just to keep hating on black people. "Yeah, but the dwarves have blue skin for working on iron all their lives, it's not their natural color". Fucking imbeciles.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
F the haters. So tired of whiny white male gamers screeching every time there's some diversity in gaming.

Her design looks really cool, too.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
I hope the devs continue pushing back against people like that. It's hilarious seeing folks who actually make the product telling them they're fucking stupid.

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
Why do they only care about accuracy in a fictional action game set in mythological times when it comes to skin color?

Actually I already know the answer.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
But they're cool with black dudes with badass voices lending their talents for their male power fantasy that is Kratos.

Give me a fucking break.

Oct 26, 2017
Lol it's kinda funny how these sorta folk call everyone else snowflakes when they're so damn fragile over nothing

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
"No Fat characters!"

"No Black characters!"

"Only Beautiful women!"

The demands of the fat white gamer without a girl

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
You know the worst part about it? I've seen people legitimately try and justify blue skin just to keep hating on black people. "Yeah, but the dwarves have blue skin for working on iron all their lives, it's not their natural color". Fucking imbeciles.
in a game with dragons, people that can transform into birds and back to a person at a whim but NO a black person makes no sense! lol

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Minorities can't catch a break... asian gamers being harassed all over the place, black gamers being harassed all over... shit is tiresome, man... Just, leave us alone for a while, yeah?

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being such a loser you use your free time to complain about a fictional character's race.