• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fckya.gif

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I've got an hour left at work. I'm not gonna get any more done now, am I?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Not wanting to read reviews, I'm good going in mostly blind so I gotta ask, help me out fam...

Did they say how long it would take to beat the game? I'm expecting something similar to Horizon if so then that's perfect.

Amaterasu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Guess I'll grab it. Maybe this'll shake me out of my funk. Haven't felt like playing anything in months.

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Guys, let's be nice and not completely pop a blood vessel if a score isn't as high as you'd like.

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably not the best thread for this... but do I need to play the other games in the series to understand this one? The reviews are kinda making me interested.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
The Guardian -
God of War's world is enormous – set aside at least 30 hours to explore it – but it is devoid of the busy work that plagues similarly ambitious games. Every diversion from the main story is an adventure rather than a task, making exploration worth your while for more than the treasure; some of the best stories here are hidden.

Faints.gif

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome work by Cory and SSM, Sony must have known the quality of game they had on their hands with such an early review embargo!

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
F**k me, it's this generations Last of Us. GG SSM and Cory.

I can not wait for next week. This must be special.

AceofSpades

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
10s from IGN, Polygon, EZA, Guardian and Districtoid. and Recommend from Eurogamer

I say Goddam! I didn't expect that at all, well done SSM :)

Tuna

Oct 25, 2017
Reviews way better than expected, might have to cave in and engage with this at launch.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Yea I'm out. Gonna preorder it on PSN, and play all midnight/day on the 20th. See y'all on the other side.

Real quick, did any of them mention how many hours they clocked on the game? Thanks

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah seems like we got one for the history books here folks. Man this and last year were fucking crazy. And this E3 seems to go off the deep end as well. Hold me y'all.
Yea I'm out. Gonna preorder it on PSN, and play all midnight/day on the 20th. See y'all on the other side.

Real quick, did any of them mention how many hours they clocked on the game? Thanks
Michael Huber from EZA said 30 hours.
He also said that every human being on earth should play this.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
DAMMMMMMMMM. I knew this was gonna review well, but 10s? Sheeeeeeeit

Sony SM back with a vengeance. Need to seriously think about switching to a pro, I'll lose PT, but I gotta see this in all its px glory.

Artdayne

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
As per usual all the complaints are looking to be completely ridiculous. It boggles my mind that people thought this would get a sub 90 meta.

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
Why is Peter Brown "only" giving it 9/10, if he can't think of even a single negative? (This isn't complaining about 9/10 as a bad score, just questioning the review process of why zero negatives is not automatically a 10/10)
A game could have no issues worth mentioning and not be a 10/10. GameSpot reviewer clearly didn't feel there were any noticeable flaws worth mentioning, but also didn't feel the need to score the game a 10/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.