• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
So now God of War fans are searching for a way to tell ryse fans that God of War is superior.

It is so SAD.
People just enjoy the Fucking Games.

Besides this battle was started by SONY FANS the day that GIF (the people running to play ryse) was aired.

In reality God of War never never NEVER had a single chance to defeat RYSE.

And 98 always be superior to 88.

God of War is business.
RYSE IS ART.

lol I understood/remembered the reference

everyer

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So now God of War fans are searching for a way to tell ryse fans that God of War is superior.

It is so SAD.

Besides this battle was started by SONY FANS the day that GIF (the people running to play ryse) was aired.

God of War is business.
RYSE IS ART.

Are you seriously?

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Ahh, yea you right.

Uncharted 4 113
The Order 1886 94
Horizon 115

Dang, so God of War might have like 30 left? I wonder how radically it can change its score.
As radical as 96, amirite?!

But yeah, I hope that there's not some review site where they give a review lower than the current low (which is amazingly just 80 atm) just to stand out from the pack.

I can remember the backlash when Polygon gave The Last of Us a 75.

BoldAsLove

Oct 28, 2017
FL
Does it go as far as spoiling things like say, endgame story? or is it more like the later game environments?

I know Sony had some strict guidelines about not spoiling stuff, especially story related. So maybe a big site like GameSpot could be a little excused for just showing off environments. Though, it's still kinda lame in doing so.
Those idiots really started talking about and showing the main boss!

CaughtBeing

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ryse is the superior game

Truly...
Q97FnAcb.png

shoemasta

The Wise Ones
Oct 28, 2017

It is so SAD.

God of War is business.
RYSE IS ART.
This sounds familiar, what is this referring to?

Ludens

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Sweden

It is so SAD.

God of War is business.
RYSE IS ART.
So what did i miss? Is this post somekind of joke?

Edit: i think i get it now. Ok carry on :-) lol

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
would have to be the most violent game ever made for the M to be that big

that cover is way better than the one that was advertised

AimLow

Dec 10, 2017
Wait, okay you have my attention. What happened?

No one particular incident. The GB community in just about every thread, Youtube video, and podcast comment section constantly ragged on Patrick for any number of childish, BS reasons. Very early on, there was a laughable petition to have him fired from GB for more childish, arbitrary reasons, but it obviously went nowhere. The man was a fantastic journalist and person from everything I have read on him, but he just got so much unwarranted hate. I have a vague recollection of him standing up for the (true) targets of Gamergate, and perhaps that's what triggered all the snowflakes.

xolsec

Feb 18, 2018
Time for me to refresh my memory on Ryse, I don't even remember how it was received back then. I Might get an XboneX for this game if is at GoW levels of quality.

Oct 27, 2017
Time for me to refresh my memory on Ryse, I don't even remember how it was received back then. I Might get an XboneX for this game if is at GoW levels of quality.

As someone who has played both games, I can confirm that the only thing that sets them apart, is Sony's bribery money.
But you should buy two Titan X cards and a 27inch 4K monitor with Gsync to experience the true potential of Ryse.

xolsec

Feb 18, 2018
As someone who has played both games, I can confirm that the only thing that sets them apart, is Sony's bribery money.
But you should buy two Titan X cards and a 27inch 4K monitor with Gsync to experience the true potential of Ryse.

Done Deal... I'm on my way to best buy as we speak. I can't believe I missed such a gem, shame on me.

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

It is so SAD.

God of War is business.
RYSE IS ART.
qK44Iga.gif
FTFY

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Brace for armageddon when the world renounced Quarter to Three and GameCritics get their hands on this game.

d8DRzGj.gif
Damn at least Bloodborne almost got out of the dog house with that 70. Shockingly for USGamer, they were 2 for 2 with Uncharted 4 getting 4/10 and Horizon getting a 5/10 but GOW seems to have broken the curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.