• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
OMG this is giving me new life. I need a 420 break after these initial reviews it seems.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Like I said, this will be the third highest rated game of the generation. So many 10's. Should settle at a 95.

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
YES

EZA's Review

10/10

giphy.gif

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Gamespot:

The Good
  • Impeccable presentation
  • The father-son dynamic enhances combat and makes Kratos surprisingly relatable
  • Convincing writing that humanizes the extraordinary supporting cast
  • Kratos' agility and deep repertoire of techniques make him more fun to control than ever
  • Midgard is fantastic to look at and filled with worthwhile side quests
  • Expertly transforms and builds upon the series' established gameplay
The Bad:
Nothing

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/god-of-war-review-divine-bloodshed/1900-6416893/

Pitou

Oct 25, 2017
ahaha well this is nice to see. media blackout paying off. can't wait for next week. enjoy it guys :)

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
"God of War doesn't just feel like the next step for the franchise, but for the entire video game industry. Phenomenal visuals, rewarding exploration, and a deep, nuanced combat system contribute to an epic adventure that should be experienced by every human on earth. Santa Monica Studio is taking us all to Valhalla. "

- EZA

Beautiful.

Next Frame Trap is going to be so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.