• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shoemasta

The Wise Ones
Oct 28, 2017
0.jpg

i can't top that one
00ca8604f0e4ae82674120935d983657

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
Oh man, this thread makes me want to order a pineapple and bacon pizza. Kratos's favorite pizza, confirmed.

Also, I just now read (i.e. skimmed for potential spoilers) Klepek's review. I swear that man is one of the best journalism writers I have ever seen. Shame the braindead GB community had it out for him.
Wait, okay you have my attention. What happened?

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, someone pretended they got a copy of the game and posted a pic but was lying?

Thats...really sad.

Maybe the person that posted it here was the same person that posted it to reddit? I hope..

Oct 25, 2017
They actually believe we are trolling guys
So now God of War fans are searching for a way to tell ryse fans that God of War is superior.

It is so SAD.
People just enjoy the Fucking Games.

Besides this battle was started by SONY FANS the day that GIF (the people running to play ryse) was aired.

In reality God of War never never NEVER had a single chance to defeat RYSE.

And 98 always be superior to 88.

God of War is business.
RYSE IS ART.

MisterBear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
So, whats the factor in how many people review a certain game? I've always assumed it was about the same per game (bigger titles more reviewers maybe?) but looking through MetaCritic I was kinda confused why so many games are so low on Critics.

Assassins Creed Origins 63 Critics
A Way Out 57 Critics
Battlefront 2 62 Critics
Monster Hunter Worlds 89 Critics
Ni No Kuni 2 73 Critics
Shadow of the Colossus 98 Critics

God of War currently at 83 Critics

But I remember someone stating that we should expect ~15-20 more?

Mugen X

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
So now God of War fans are searching for a way to tell ryse fans that God of War is superior.

It is so SAD.

Besides this battle was started by SONY FANS the day that GIF (the people running to play ryse) was aired.

God of War is business.
RYSE IS ART.
Preach

Supreme Leader Galahad

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil

It is so SAD.

God of War is business.
RYSE IS ART.
It truly is, sad with them Sony fans

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
So, whats the factor in how many people review a certain game? I've always assumed it was about the same per game (bigger titles more reviewers maybe?) but looking through MetaCritic I was kinda confused why so many games are so low on Critics.

Assassins Creed Origins 63 Critics
A Way Out 57 Critics
Battlefront 2 62 Critics
Monster Hunter Worlds 89 Critics
Ni No Kuni 2 73 Critics
Shadow of the Colossus 98 Critics

God of War currently at 83 Critics

But I remember someone stating that we should expect ~15-20 more?
I haven't checked, but did you take the different platforms into account? SoTC and GoW are PS4 only, so naturally they'll have a higher number.

FireCloud

Dec 26, 2017

It is so SAD.

God of War is business.
RYSE IS ART.

Almost tag worthy. But I think you're trying too hard.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
i know the GameSpot review said it may contain spoilers, but hell they really do spoil a lot.
Does it go as far as spoiling things like say, endgame story? or is it more like the later game environments?

I know Sony had some strict guidelines about not spoiling stuff, especially story related. So maybe a big site like GameSpot could be a little excused for just showing off environments. Though, it's still kinda lame in doing so.

MisterBear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I haven't checked, but did you take the different platforms into account? SoTC and GoW are PS4 only, so naturally they'll have a higher number.
Ahh, yea you right.

Uncharted 4 113
The Order 1886 94
Horizon 115

Dang, so God of War might have like 30 left? I wonder how radically it can change its score.

Status
Not open for further replies.