• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 1, 2017
These cheapy-looking polystone statue editions must do great pre-order numbers because they seem to just gather dust in places like Gamestop and Best Buy.

ghoulie

Oct 28, 2017
Eesh, that is a rough statue. I mean they're never good in these special editions, but man...

Oct 27, 2017
Available 'Early 2018'... any day now for the date!

DTvxzJlVMAM_GvC.jpg:large

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
This kid is everywhere, they really wanted to go into TLoU rout... but with a waaaaaaaaaaaay lesser interesting "Ellie"... :/

Last edited:

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I personally don't want a bunch of crap and figures to clutter my house in special editions. Just an art book and soundtrack is good for me.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
So it is coming out June 30 according to GameStop.

I just want steelbook and stupid cloth map edition.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
There's usually an intermediate Special Edition for SCE releases, so sure, there'll be enough steelbooks for everybody.

I'm curious about the talking keychain, though.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Is there any reason Sony won't give us the March release date?

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
At this point I feel this is counter productive, I just don't care for any piece of information that is not a release date, it actually pisses me off. (a trailer would be welcome tho)

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I do really hope that Amazon has an edition with just the steelbook and maybe the soundtrack. That's all I really want haha!

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Statue is neat but not sure I need it considering NECA just put out an awesome figure.

I'm actually more interested in the cloth map etc.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
Oh! Has it not been mentioned beforehand anywhere?

Should I spoiler tag the image?
It's been seen in trailers. I guess it's a bit spoilery, but most people who are up to date with the game should know it by now.

Not a fan of any of that. Art book. Soundtrack. Is that so hard?
There's an artbook in this edition, as there is in Horizon, Uncharted, Bloodborne... It's quite common for these releases. No soundtrack though, but I bet they're planning a separate launch for that.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
looks sick but

how the hell are they announcing this without a release date on it?

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
I bet that statue is gonna look low quality in person. It kinda looks bad. I haven't been impressed by some of the statues of CEs I bought in the past so I stopped buying them.

There should just be a version with only the steelbook, artbook, and ost.

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Because exactly one person thinks it's a spoiler? Come on.
I don't know. Spoiler culture gets really uptight sometimes.
The head was in a trailer, but we didn't know the name.

I don't think he tag is needed because the Special Edition announcement is official so they don't want the name to be a secret.

It's been seen in trailers. I guess it's a bit spoilery, but most people who are up to date with the game should know it by now.
Oh I see! Ive been keeping up with this game but I guess I never saw it. I'll leave the picture alone then!

iamsirjoshua

Oct 28, 2017
Like many here, I'd be really interested in a version with just the steelbook and the digital extras. Otherwise, not really tempted to get this, but mostly because I'm not really into statues and knick-knacks for the most part.

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Sony should do a direct. They're probably in a place where they can announce a date for GoW, Spider-Man and the Dreams Beta.